What Is Your Favorite Restaraunt @ WDW?

My Own Little Corner

Sing A Song It'll Make You :)
My favorite is Le Cellier at the Canadian Pavilion in Epcots World Showcase. I love the Cheddar Cheese Soup and the choice of Steaks that they have you can't go wrong.

Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe.:teeth:
I LOVE their chicken noodle soup and turkey bacon wrap.
And plus I love the futuristic look of the place.

Jiko or California Grill...

My parents like to say I have "expensive tastes" haha

The next trip in March when I'll be with school and they'll be on their own, they're eating at Artist Point. I'm so jealous.

I'm torn between

Le Cellier (at dinnertime) because of the pretzel bread, cheddar cheese soup, maple barbeque demi-glaze filet mignon, and maple creme brulee.

Spoodles (at dinnertime) because of the garlic 5 cheese flatbread, fresh whole grain bread with authentic olive oil to dip in, oak-fired steak kabobs (without the harissa...), and vanilla bean creme brulee.

and finally

Les Chefs de France (at lunchtime) because of the lunch plate with the french onion soup, the croque monsieurs, and the creme brulee. I can never say no to a good french cooked meal.

I haven't been to very many but to the ones I have...

My favorite is Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe
I love that place.

Sci-Fi
Rainforest Cafe
Liberty Tree Tavern
Chrystal Palace
Madam Melrose

I'm adding Alfredo's Originale de Roma to my previous list. It's the restaurant that used to be at the Italy pavillion, but isn't anymore. The Fettuccini Alfredo appetizer was sooo yummy, the steak was excellently tender and juicy, and guh. The Gelato dessert. Yum.

Probably California Grill but I also love the spicy cheese filled pretzels at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland (and I usually don't like pretzels)

I can't pick just one. I love:

Le Cellier- Its a restaurant that we go to every trip. I love the cozy atmosphere and they've got great food.

Biergarten- I think its really fun!

Crystal Palace- We've came here since our first trip. One the top places we would choose for breakfast at the World.

Rainforest Cafe- Not only WDW's but its in DTD and AK. I absolutely LOVE the atmosphere and all the animals. I must admit though...the storms get pretty annoying...But I can stare at the fish for hours!

Le Cellier. Pretzel bread + Canadian Style Shirley Temple = best. dinner. ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter