What is your favorite quick service restaurant?

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Sophiathe1st, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Sophiathe1st

Sophiathe1st Earning My Ears

For my next trip my family has planned we have dinner plans each night, but no lunch is planned except for one day. We are going for a whole week so any suggestions?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Silvermist20

Silvermist20 ღ Queen Megan ღ

Ok so these are the ones you should probably go to for each park for each day:

MK: Pinocchio Village Haus-Great flatbread pizza. They also have some other food
    Epcot:Sunshine Seasons-Different variety of snacks and food
    HS:Pizza Planet-Good pizza (and after you eat, you can play in the arcade :yay:)
    AK:Pizzafari-Good pizza

Hope these help!

4. spursboy13

spursboy13 Galactic Hero

When I think quick counter, I would suggest Sassagoula at Port Orleans French Quarter. In my opinion, they are the best quick counter service in Disney. I also would suggest electric umbrella. There are others like The Lunching Pad near the entrance to the TTA in MK.

Hope this helps. Have fun!

5. marriedtodonald

marriedtodonald Earning My Ears

We usually stay at Pop Century and love the food court there. If you happen to have the dining plan, this works out great because you already have your refillable mug for drinks...your QS meal comes with a drink as well. We usually grab up a juice of some sort or milk and stick it in our room's fridge for breakfast the next morning! Saves us a bit of money...in the parks, I would have to say that we love Pinocchio's @ MK. Flame Tree BBQ is great in AK...the ribs and chicken combo there is plenty to split between two people! Epcot would have to be Sunshine Seasons since there are lots of options here. I don't really have a favorite at HS...the QS food is just kind of so-so here. We usually opt to take a break from the park midday and head back to POP for lunch/dinner. Although we've never eaten there, I've heard that the pepper market at Coronado is really the best bang for your buck as a QS meal. Hope that helps a little!!

:cool1: Doin' the happy dance....July 8-12 2013 @ Pop Century with my BEST FRIEND :yay:

6. aluke

aluke Earning My Ears

I love Flame Tree Barbecue!

7. Missdisney00

Missdisney00 DIS Veteran

I stay at pop century all the time and the food court is great :thumbsup2 I heard that if you eat in the resort food courts you save money but I think it depends on what you order. In MK I like cosmic rays, Pinocchios, and pecos bills. For Epcot we like liberty inn (American pivillon) and electric umbrella. For HS pizza planet and for AK we like pizzafari :)

8. broadwaylindsey

broadwaylindsey Earning My Ears

My family's favorite is the flame tree bbq in the animal kingdom park! Great pulled pork, awesome ribs, and delicious turkey sandwiches!! There's mor on the menu but thats my family's usual. Haha we always go and eat there! :)