What is your favorite offsite location when staying at WDW?

Last Sept. we stayed at the Nickelodeon Hotel:eek:
We LOVED it. We had a 2 bedroom suite. 1 room had 2 twin size beds and the other had a queen. The couch folded out into a bed and came with a mini fridge, coffee maker, kitchen prep sink. It also had a waterpark and a daily sliming. We got a great deal. All of that for only $79/night. I have to admit I felt kind of like a traitor but it was a great place to stay.

We have stayed in pool homes at windsor palms, rolling hills, and indian creek. We have loved all of them. I usually go to a site like www.homeaway.com to find a house. It was so nice to put the kids to bed in their own rooms and go out to the hot tub. Also the fact that you can throw in a load of laundry in the AM and after you get home from the parks dry it. Its just great! We love pool homes.

Check out vbro.com This website has a ton of houses, condos, etc you can rent directly from their owners. In March we are renting a two bedroom, two bath condo at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa for about $110 a night. Having a kitchen and extra space in general saves money and sanity! :)

We LOVE Wyndham's Bonnet Creek resort. It is right next door to the Caribbean Beach resort...so close to all of the parks. Read up on it on the Orlando Attractions and Hotels board. We book with Ken Price at vacationupgrades.com. It's a great value at a fabulous resort! :cool1:

I am wanting to stay here for our next trip down, if there is no free dining. This place looks amazing and with five of us, it would be so nice to have all of that room. :)

We've stayed in Windsor Hills a couple of times and really loved it! Here is the link for the townhouse we stayed in - three bedrooms, splash pool, really good with our smaller family. And we stayed in a full sized, seven bedroom house in Formosa Gardens area (Acadia Estates) and it was great too. Liked saving money on food and your own pool is the best. For that house we had 14 people, we rented through AllStar Vacation Homes and they were so helpful. Some who have rented with them have found their prices to be a bit too high, so see what you think. The Allears.net website has some excellent reviews of offsite accommodations too.

Windsor Hills Townhouse: http://www.5mins2disney.com/
Acadia Estates house: www.allstarvacationhomes.com

We love Windsor Hills. The splash pools on the townhouses are really small. They are great to just get wet, and for the kids to play. The main pool is really nice, and I wouldn't worry about being overweight. Believe me I'm overweight too. We only have a family of 4, but we love having room to spread out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter