What is your favorite MK restaurant?

ogreenlee

<font color=green>i surely didn't want to have to
We've only had CRT and CP. We've had various QS, but that's it.

Would like to try another and BOG is booked solid during our trip.

Advise!! :flower3: thanks.

Have you considered one of the monorail resorts instead of eating in MK? Chef Mickeys in Contemporary is nice, Ohana in the Polynesian is also good. There is 1900 Park Fare which is a character meal at Grand Floridian. Chef Mickey's is a character meal for dinner where Ohana is not. Happy planning!
Stacey

We've always enjoyed CP for lunch or dinner. We've had both meals at LTT too and enjoyed both, but really prefer the a la carte lunch. The Plaza menu has never thrilled us, and the food at Tony's isn't what it could be.

If you want to eat inside the park, then I'd vote for LTT, but keep trying for a BOG ADR right up until you leave- cancellations happen all the time.

If you want to consider eating at a monorail restaurant, then your choices really are multiplied. We really like Ohana, Kona, GFC, and the Wave. NOT a fan of Chef Mickey's for dinner at all.

ogreenlee said:
We've only had CRT and CP. We've had various QS, but that's it.

Would like to try another and BOG is booked solid during our trip.

Advise!! :flower3: thanks.

Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, columbia harbour house for lunch. Crystal palace for breakfast.

We're going on New Years's Day, so I expect it to be pretty crowded. May not want to leave the park. Want only one table service. I plan on gorging myself at Main St Bakery at breakfast. So excited about that!

Oh, and we have ADRs for Ohanas for New Years Eve. :). Eating at Boma our first day. Deciding on an Epcot place, as well. Only QS for our day at DHS.

Did you see what is available? It is probably getting pretty booked by now unless you flexible time wise.

I would pick LTT or Tony's.

Have you thought about trying BOG for lunch if you can't get dinner? It's well worth it. They have a nice lunch.;) Definitely the best QS I've had at any of the parks.:thumbsup2

Not crazy about any of the TS in MK for dinner, maybe the Plaza, the menu is the same all day but we prefer their offerings for lunch.:goodvibes

We like LTT for lunch too, don't care for dinner there and if you're paying OOP CP is $13 more pp at dinner and it's not much different from lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts