What is your favorite entree at Palo?

There are more choices to a Palo dinner than I imagined. I will talk to my waiter more the next time. I really like the antipasti and the bean soup, but would appreciate 2 half orders. I was so dispointed with the lamb. It was my first disappointment ever, I would have liked something else.

We skipped dessert...it is what we do in Lent. That was something to explain to our dining servers, who were excellent, but wanted to indulge us every night!

I LOVE the Tuscan white bean soup! So delicious! (sorry folks, I have a lot of Palo pics)

And the antipasti! I haven't tried anything that I do not like except the lobster ravioli but I'm not a huge lobster fan.

So now I need to try the polenta.

Definitely. That mushroom polenta was the best thing I've ever eaten. Ever. Anywhere. It's at least 10% of why we booked another cruise. (And when you think about it, one entree=10%? That's a lot of sway for polenta!)

I like the tuna but I do not really like the potato risotto it is served with. wonder if they will serve it with something else.

Brunch = Chicken Parm
Dinner = Beef Tenderloin

Other favorites: Lobster ravioli, chocolate soufflé

This is a very handy thread...I'll have to keep studying for our cruise in August, as I want a Palo Brunch and either Palo or Remy for my birthday dinner.

Oh, and I need to plan on spending as much time as humanly possible in the GYM to work all that off LOL

Wow that is amazing and all sounds good I will more then likely try a few different things just because i have no idea if i will get the oppurtunity again or not.

Well-it stated what is your "favorite Palo entree".. not dinner entree, plus others were also making comments on their brunch entrees as well...no harm putting in my 2 cents. That's all!
I'm glad you shared that chicken parm was your favorite brunch entree. We're doing brunch real soon, and I can't wait to try it! I think I must have gone with pasta dishes on previous cruises, but I'm definitely ordering chicken parm this time since I see it must be a favorite for brunch! :)

Susan

I'd like to pretend that the Balsamic Grande is an entree haha.

I get the tenderloin and a side of gnocchi. But I have them make it with red sauce instead. Yum. And of course, I love the soufflé.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter