What is your favorite Disney Parade and why?

What is your favorite parade and why?

• Share a Dream Come True Parade

• SpectroMagic

• Tapestry of Dreams

• Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade

• Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade

• "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade

• Disney's Electrical Parade

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Christmas Fantasy parade is the best parade I have ever seen at WDW. I could not believe all the floats and characters that were involved with it.

Disnee Dad Says....................................MSEP without a doubt! When I saw this a jillion years ago I was a tough teen, the man!
We were very poor and could never do anything Disney. But for graduation, I got to go to Disneyland! Mom probably planned and saved for years for this trip! Back in the days of A,B,C,D,and E tickets! At 17, happy to jump on Dumbo, Snow White, anything Disney! BUt MSEP blew me away! So much that a generation later I went to WDW to see the parade they stole from me!
For twenty years I had that I am too poor mentality, when I looked at faraway WDW.
Then in 1997 they had this great ride called test track, and I said damn it we can go. And it wasn't open, even though it was supposed to open spring 1997, it wasn't open in November 1997.
Best thing that ever hapened to me/us!
It became a " I am gonna ride this test track at any cost!"
So in 1999 we went back! Then they stole MSEP and I am not sure, as sometimes I can't remember my name, but I think that is why we went back in 2001, to film MSEP, but they had some damn AP holders special viewing of the Osbourne Lights, so we had to get them, meaning we had to go back last November to use the AP's! So , MSEP gets my vote, and the rest is history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter