What is your favorite Disney movie?

Aladin, finding nemo...but depends, are you watching it alone or with someone special..etc

Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Pocahontas...

Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas because I think the art/animation is beyond gorgeous. Peter Pan because I relate to the whole not-wanting-to-grow-up thing!

Peter Pan is my absolute favorite. :)

Followed by...The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Pocahontas.

Lilo and Stitch

Nightmare Before Christmas

Monsters inc.

Who can pic just one??

There's so many I love. In animated its either Peter Pan or Aladdin. In live films, a toss up of John Carter or Sorcerrors Apprentice...however being adopted I have a very special place for Meet the Robinsons.

anyone who knows me knows it is THE LION KING! but beauty and the beast is tied for first place with tlk, I can't pick between the two. I also love the great mouse detective lol

The little Mermaid - i just love the Merfolk Worlds. Im a huge Fan and even collect figures of them. Also love the Prequel: Ariel beginning. ( all movies that appear mermaids(good or evil) are my favorites)

Beauty and the Beast. The character development in the movie is just like an unanimated film. The depth. I could go on and on

Monsters Inc.
Wall-e
Finding Nemo
Up
Toy Story 1 & 3
Ratatouille

I clearly LOVE Pixar!

Also... Nightmare Before Christmas, Aladdin, and Meet the Robinsons! Just to name a few...

I tend to prefer the "older" movies, so -

Sword in the Stone
Robin Hood
Aristocats

(the original) Winnie the Pooh
Mary Poppins
Pete's Dragon
Pollyanna
The Parent Trap

Presently, however, I am in love with Brave, for the soundtrack alone!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter