What is your favorite Disney movie?

Beauty and the beast and cinderella. Between the two I cant decide which one I like better :)

I think the trolls are hijacking this thread but …… My favorite DISNEY animation is Jungle book. Pixar would be Toy story 3. It was the perfect ending to the toy story. My favorite live action has become Swiss family Robinson. I bought the remasterd a few months ago and I think it’s a fantastic movie.

I have most Disney films and all of Pixar on DVD. The ones I don't have are films I either refused to see in theaters or ones I've outgrown. My favorites though are Beauty and the Beast, the Lion King, Lady and the Tramp, Peter Pan (my favorite villain is Captain Hook) and Nightmare Before Christmas.

I think the trolls are hijacking this thread but …… My favorite DISNEY animation is Jungle book. Pixar would be Toy story 3. It was the perfect ending to the toy story. My favorite live action has become Swiss family Robinson. I bought the remasterd a few months ago and I think it’s a fantastic movie.

Yeah agreed, really annoying

The Aristocats
The Princess and the Frog
Monters Inc.
A Bugs Life
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Pirates of the Caribbean
Robin Hood​

1. Peter Pan
I can't put the rest in order, but they include Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin.

My all time fav is the Lion King, which I think also happens to be the best walt disney film of all time..two more of my favorites are the Fox and Hound and Peter Pan...Fox and Hound I saw as a little boy x-amount of years ago. It was such a great story and movie. I loved it! As far as Peter Pan goes, well Captain Hook makes that movie, that is why. He is the greatest Captain of all time, imo.

Disney Movies:
1. Little Mermaid
2. The Great Mouse Detective
3. Lilo andStitch
4. Sleeping Beauty
5. Cinderella

Pixar movies
1. Toy Story (...and 2...and 3)
2. Finding Nemo
3. Monsters Inc.
4. Wall E
5. Cars

Top 5 Classic Disney Movies:
1. The Lion King
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Aladdin
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. Mulan

Top 4 Pixar Films:
1. Toy Story (1, 2 and 3)
2. Cars
3. Wall-E
4. Monsters Inc.

God, I miss these classics. :(

Disney:
Beauty and the Beast
Pinochio
Peter Pan

Overall:
Top Gun
Halloween
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Terminator/T2
Rocky 1-6 (IV is favorite of the bunch)
Forrest Gump
The Shining
Signs
Aliens
Mission: Impossible
007 (Pretty much all of them)
Titanic
Batman Begins
Inception
The Town
Toy Story 3
Miracle
Rudy
Remember the Titans
Misery

Add to my list:

John Carpenter's The Thing
American Graffiti
Breakfast Blub
King Kong '33 & '76
Star Wars 4-6
Lord of the Rings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter