What is your favorite Disney memory

blebert

Mouseketeer
Everyone post your favorite Disney memories with pictures if you have some!

Mine is below. I will try to take pictures of some if the stuff I kept from the trip and upload them and post about it.

I have two favorite Disney memories. My first one was in 2000 and I was 18 years old.
rascalautos_NEW.jpg

My moms husband when I was a child is a music director for a rather large country radio station here in central Florida. When a new artist comes out they do what is called Showcases to introduce them to the people that would be putting their music on the radio. My dad was able to bring a guest with him and since he wasn't seeing anyone, I was able to go with him. After we got checked into our resort, it was time to load the bus to go to Wide World of Sports. While waiting to load, a nice gentleman came up to me and asked how I like the group. I didn't lie, I told them that I haven't heard them yet. Well we chatted and he sat with me on the bus, he even offered me some gum. After we got there we got off and everyone got an armband then we headed to our suite. I got there and looked for the nice gentleman but he was nowhere to be found. Well a few minutes later it was time to watch, and wouldn't you know it, Mr. Mystery Man was out there on the field singing. Found out later that his name was Joe Don. Now I feel really stupid. Anyway, after the game, we headed back to the resort, then that night it was time for our acoustic concert. After that a few people when to the bar, well my new friend came as well. As we sat and talked more, he asked people to name songs and he would play them for us on his guitar. Well I spoke up and said my all time favorite song, Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. He told me he didnt know the words, well I would tell him a verse and he would sing it. It was AWESOME and let me remind you I was 18! This girl was in love! After a few hours at the bar talking, the band had to go to bed cause they were playing golf the next morning with an 8 am Tee time. I was heart broken. I got up early the next morning and headed to the lobby hoping to see them one more time. LOL No luck though That morning we checkout of the resort and head to Disney for the day before going home. Much to my suprise, they remembered me and when they came back to Florida for a concert in Downtown Disney a few months later, they invited me!:cool1:
rascaldisney.jpg

The Brandy Solis is me!

My 2nd favoite memory is when I brought my 2 oldest daughters to Disney for the first time. It was a surpise and they didn't know where we were going til they saw the Big Walt Disney World Sign. I wish I would have video of them when they seen it. It was priceless. I we are doing it ago now that we have 4 children and plan on surpising them ago, this time with video rolling hopefully. Only 12 more days.

Sorry the picture of so big, I don't know how to resize them. Also sorry they are not very good. I have had them in a box for 12+ years. Guess ai need to put them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter