What is your favorite area in each of the parks?

I love reading all these replies because they're reminding me of so many places I love! For me...

MK: walking through Frontierland hearing banjo music...basically anytime in life that I hear banjos, I think of Frontierland!

Epcot: the atmosphere in the Mexico pavilion--as if you stepped into a little village market in the evening. Also--Spaceship Earth...something about the smell of burning wood in the caveman part!

DHS: walking down the road that leads to ToT---makes me feel like I'm in "old Hollywood" as a PP said.

AK: Dinoland. No clue why--just love the atmosphere!

MK: Frontierland, I love sitting in the rocking chairs to people watch.

Epcot: Morocco, it's so beautiful and I love the way it winds back.

HS: STAR WARS!!!

AK: In Africa where you can play with the drums, I love that sound and it's a great view of the tree.

I love reading everyone's favorites!
MK: Sitting at outside at the Ice Cream Parlor watching Wishes, its a tradition for our family.
EPCOT: The main fountain, watching the water dance to the music.
HS: Sitting anywhere on Sunset Boulevard watching people come and go to TOT and RnR.
AK: Pretty much the whole park, although if I had to pick one place it would be a toss up between the Safari ride and watching the gorillas at the Pangani Forest walk.

MK - quiet garden areas around castle

Epcot - France garden area and Italian court yard at night

DHS - streets of america during osborne lights

Ak - many great areas but fav is quiet sitting area behind tusker house

Magic Kingdom my favorite area is Tomorrowland. We just seem to spend more time there than any other area of the park and we usually eat at Cosmic Rays.

Animal Kingdom I like the animals.

Hollywood Studios I like the corner of the park where ToT and RnR is because those are my 2 favorite rides in that park.

Epcot, my favorite area is the French bakery that is now closed for refurbishment. But all of World Showcase tickles my fancy.

MK: The area around the front of the Crystal Palace from Casey's back entrance to the little white bridge.

Epcot: The Streets of Morocco.

Disney Studios: Sunset Blvd.

AK: The dining terraces of the Flame Tree BBQ.

MK - Adventureland
Epcot - Italy
AK - Africa
DHS - the streets... forget the name!

Sergio

For me....

MK - Main Street USA, I could just sit there and watch the Townspeople and listen to the music all day if my family will allow me to :goodvibes. I especially love watching and listening to the Dapper Dans :love:.

Epcot - The U.K. Pavilion. I just love this pavilion and the architect of the buildings. I especially love it when the British Invasion is playing in the back.

DHS - Sunset Boulevard because I love shopping down that street and getting either a Frozen Lemonade from the Sunset Ranch Market or an ice cream cone from Hollywood Scoops. This is also where my favorite stage show is located...Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage.

AK - Camp Minnie and Mickey because it just screams Disney plus the Lion King Stage Show is there....another one of my favorite stage shows.

MK: sitting in Fantasyland at night; with the twinkling stars in the trees, the Castle changing colors, and music playing in the background.

AK: sitting in the Dawa Bar area in Africa.

Epcot: back in the France area.

DHS: Sunset Boulevard at night.

Seems like mine are similar to a lot of others!

MK - Adventureland - especially near Pirates.

Epcot - Morocco. Love that pavilion! Its so beautiful!

HS - The TOT ride and area.

Animal Kingdom - being on the safari :)

As much I love tomorrowland. I have to say I like frontiers and the best.
As for EPCOT....England.
As for studios.....really around tot.
Animal kingdom.....e.e. area

MK - the view as soon as you walk in. The Emporium, railroad station, the Theater. It's all so quaint and pretty. It has that amazing Disney smell.
Epcot - The UK pavillion. Feels like a little slice of (very sterotypical) home. I love the store there and chatting to all the people who work there from my homeland :)
HS - Strolling down Sunset Boulevard. I just love the atmosphere and the theming.
AK - At the highest point of EE. I feel like I'm flying

Reading all these replies is great...

MK- Its a tie between the People Mover at night (try to make it our first and last ride of a trip), and Splash Mountain during the fireworks. In fall its pretty easy to time, especially with a FP
Epcot- Anywhere in the land. Between trips I find myself watching youtube videos of people walking around in the pavilion.
DHS- Muppets and Pizza Planet.
AK- Trails around the tree of life

MK - Main Street (especially at night)
Epcot - Japan or the land, I'm torn between the two
HS - Sunset boulevard
AK - Expedition Everest area

MK: Fantasyland, because it's my home base! But I love Main Street at night.
EPCOT: The Seas, to see my favorite manatees Lou and Vail. I spent a few hours in here once just reading next to the dolphin tank.
HS: Sunset Boulevard. Love that "old Hollywood" feel.
DAK: Asia. I love the prayer flags and it's also the location of my favorite margarita stand :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter