What is your Fav. game of the cruise?

EPCOTgrl1

DIS Veteran
My fav. game would have to be the "dating game" at CG! that is sooo funny! i have always been in it... but i would like to say that i rather be the choser then the chosie (sp?)! what is yours?

i LOVED Gotcha!! and this time i actually killed someone, i did it by drowning (the funnest one, you pour a cup of water over the other persons head). The sad thing was, was my best friend was trying to kill me!!! the dating game wasn't that good on our cruise, it just wasn't that good. And for us it was in Studio Sea not CG

well what i ment was that the actual game was in Studio Sea.. it was still ran by CG but it wasn't in CG. I still thought that gotcha was more fun :)

Gotcha was funny! another cool thing was the pool party... or did they get rid of that?

I loved GOTCHA!! It was so much fun. The only bad thing was that it was like everybody that I was hanging out with had to kill each other! lol!

They didn't have the Dating Game on our cruise and yes they still had the pool party.

We didn't do the pool game on my cruise. That night everyone was still in their clothes from dinner and no one wanted to change into their suits. I guess it would have been too much of a hassle for all of the girls to blow dry their hair again. So instead we had a little dance in CG

OOoo! Explain please! I'm going on the cruise (the Wonder) in August, and I want to know what to expect.
So, what do you do to play GOTCHA, the dating game, and the pool game? And what's a CG?

CG is Common Grounds- the teen only area of the ship. Its designed to look kinda like a NY style coffee house.

I don't know what they'll have on your cruise because these were all on the 7 nite.

I don't know what the Dating Game is (ask Epcotgrl1 or SDAngel101) but there is the pool party, which is just a pool party for teens and then GOTCHA is like a murder game. You make a code name and then they assign you someone to kill. You can only kill them like 5 different ways but don't worry its really fun. For GOTCHA you have to sign up the night before.

U get to drown people in GOTCHA! now? When I went the methods for killing were :
Spooning- 5pts.
Handshake- 10pts.
poison(this is done by placing a piece of paper under ur targets drink that reads "poison")- 15pts.
kiss of death(must use lipstick)- 20 pts.

At the end of the game the last person alive or the person alive with the most points is the winner. At least that is how iy worked when I went in October.:bounce:

dating game is like Singled Out.

One member of the opposite sex calls out a feature and everyone that matches that feature has to leave. They narrow the group down until there is three people left. A question is asked and gives two answer choices. If they match the answer choice of the chooser , they step forward. After so many steps, that person is the winner and usually gets a free ice cream coupon to share with the chooser.

They play most of the games on the Wonder as they do on the Magic.... but when i was on the Wonder we didnt have a pool party.... but we had make your own movie, Gotcha, and the dating game! they were all soooo funny!

For the dating game (well what i did) we had to fill out a questionair (sp?) and the 2 choosers got theirs read out loud and from the group the 3 ppl with the most answers matching got to go out. The Leaders of the game ask the questions and say the answers so you dont know who your 3 ppl are and at the end you get to ask one question and choose the person that you want to go out with.... but the game isnt over the. Next you are tied together for the dance and who ever is tied together longest wins. That is for the 7 day cruise.

For the 3 or 4 day you do the same thing but the 3 ppl are chosen by numbers and you answer your own questions... also your not tied together!

The people on my cruise that got tied together didn't even stay tied togeer it wasn't that fun. It seemed that on the 3 day cruise that i went on last year the questions were more funny. All of the answers were soo typical for the girls and guys on the 7 day one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter