1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

What is your Disney shameful secret?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Stacy's a freak, Mar 24, 2008.

1. shuckn

shuckn Disney Princess

I have never ridden Peter Pan's Flight...

But plan to this May when we go back!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MikeandReneePlus5

MikeandReneePlus5 DIS Veteran

Anyone know how I can get these, or some of them? Is Wishes and Illuniations on there?

4. kmaria

kmaria Mouseketeer

The parades and Illuminations bore me...

I'm also shy and avoid the characters!

5. SingingMUA

SingingMUA Mouseketeer

oooo... such a fun thread... I'm gonna post and then go back and start reading all 107 pages! :thumbsup2

1. I honestly could care less about the daytime parades (with the exception of Move it! Shake it! Celebrate it!), and would rather use that time to do attractions. But, my partner loves parades, so I stand there through the whole thing... for her. :love: (I do love the night parades!)

2. I've seen Fantasmic only once... in 2005... that was enough.

3. The only reason I really go to DHS is for a butterfinger cupcake from Starring Rolls... and (if it's Christmas-time) the Osborne Lights (though I do try to do TSM if it's not too crowded... yeah right)

4. I don't really "get" the appeal of the Grand Floridian. It's pretty from the outside, but seems soooo "stuffy" inside. :snooty:

5. I have never seen Lights! Motors! Action! :confused3

6. I LOVE the purchase with purchase deals at the different stores.

7. I actually prefer to watch Wishes from the Poly beach instead of Main Street.

6. JackTraveler

JackTraveler Earning My Ears

I cry when I watch Disney commercials, which is weird because I don't cry at anything else, not even really emotional things that happen to me. That function is only triggered by disney commercials.

Related - I recently spent 2 hours watching kids getting surprised with a trip to disney and disney world proposals and cried through the whole thing. I think it was a release over needing to cry over something else, but as I said, I just can't.

I pour over menus and Disney Res site to find the best reservations possible and change them constantly. I have what I'm going to eat picked out weeks before I even get there.

Some of the best memories (and food) I have ever had have been at Disney World and I've been to 30 countries.

I wish I were there almost every day even though I'm perfectly happy where I am!

7. JackTraveler

JackTraveler Earning My Ears

I cry when I watch Disney commercials, which is weird because I don't cry at anything else, not even really emotional things that happen to me. That function is only triggered by disney commercials.

Related - I recently spent 2 hours watching kids getting surprised with a trip to disney and disney world proposals and cried through the whole thing. I think it was a release over needing to cry over something else, but as I said, I just can't.

I pour over menus and Disney Res site to find the best reservations possible and change them constantly. I have what I'm going to eat picked out weeks before I even get there.

Some of the best memories (and food) I have ever had have been at Disney World and I've been to 30 countries.

I wish I were there almost every day even though I'm perfectly happy where I am!

8. Madisonsmom45

Madisonsmom45 Mouseketeer

Never fails.
    I cry when I see Main Street for the first time...:lmao:

9. classiccat

classiccat Earning My Ears

I love AK (Oh heck, I just love seeing all the animals) Big animal lover here!
    But really only like the tumble monkees at the lion king show

MK is awesome love Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, POC

Dumbo use to scare me to death because of how high it was, (scared of heights), but i've gotten over that and now its fun

10. dicelees

dicelees Earning My Ears

Me too, never fails.

I don't understand the appeal of Stitch, Winnie the Pooh, Alice and Wonderland or The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room. They seem to have such die-hard fans, but I just don't see it.

I've never had a Dole Whip... I don't know what a Dole Whip is...

11. Mindy5767

Mindy5767 Loving My DVC Membership

The Tiki Tiki Room was better before they changed it.

A Dole Whip is a soft icecream made of pineapple. Its VERY refreshing. It comes in a cup plain or as a float with pineapple syrup around it.

12. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

I never go on any of the rollercoasters.

13. Mindy5767

I'll go on Thundermountain railroad... only if I'm in the mood.... and I've really have been wanting to try Primeval Whirl at AK, but you couldn't PAY me to go on EE or RnR!:eek:

14. Tower

Tower DIS Veteran

TMR is DS9's favourite ride at MK! Still can't convince him to go one Space Mountain or Splash Mountain again! :(

15. Mindy5767

Nope.... No Space Moutain for me either!! I won't even ride that one that is like the Dumbo ride but with rocket ships... its up too high! :scared1: I went up there and took pics of my DH and DD7 on it though. I was able to finally ride Splash Mountain after watching Youtube videos of it over and over and finding the exact spot (just as the log rounds the top of the last drop) that scares me. I close my eyes and don't watch as it goes over... but once it dropped I could open my eyes. I may or may not risk it again. The odd thing is when I was a kid, I went on the Kings Dominion version of it over and over!! I'm more afraid of rides as an adult than I was as a child. :confused3

16. EEYORE :]

EEYORE :] Earning My Ears

1. HATE Tiki Room :mad:

2. won't ride ToT :eek:

3. cries every vacation when seeing Main Street for the first time :)

4. wishing a family member would surprise me with a trip to Disney like the kids in the commercials :woohoo:

5. Dumbo ride height always scares me for the first 10 sec of the ride :confused3

6. never looked for hidden Mickey's :bored:

7. chocolate covered banana. gross. :upsidedow

8. eating at Fulton's is a must :thumbsup2

9. rides RnR every vacation but still gets scared at the beginning take off :scared1:

17. petals

I won't ride any of the coasters not even Big thunder Mountain... Never been on Dumbo or any of those rides either.. Small world and Winnie the Pooh all the way for me lol!

Also pink elephants on parade scares me in the Dumbo Movie even though Dumbo movie was one of my faves when I was little. I can't watch that bit though.

18. Altoqueenkelly

Altoqueenkelly You gotta be original because if you're like someo

YES! That would be the best dream ever!! lol... actually more along the lines of finding a boyfriend who would do that... and possibly get on one knee with a sparkly diamond ring in front of Cindy's castle ;)

19. Mrs. Ciz

Mrs. Ciz DIS Veteran

My first time on ToT I grabbed ahold of the poor teenage boy sitting next to me at the first drop...no idea who he was, just grabbed onto him. How embarrassing is that!:scared1:

20. petals

I've never been to any of the disney water parks

21. Altoqueenkelly

Altoqueenkelly You gotta be original because if you're like someo

:lmao::lmao: Classic! :lmao::lmao:

PS: Hey!! I used to live in Glen Allen, Southside now tho!!