What is your Disney shameful secret?

I dislike the Studios - a lot. It feels dirty and unkempt to me. I like
Tot but you have o go to the Studios to ride it. Love Brown Derby, so it is Tot and dinner and I'm gone

Teacups make me sick, but I love coasters. The parades at MK are the only ones I watch. Love AK most of all, except for the parade. I just float along there loving every part of it. Something about the ambiance - especially on rainy days.

And my most serious secret of all is that I go to Disney to eat. I fit my whole schedule around my ADRs and various tours... Thank God for deluxe dining!!!

Some of my shameful secrets that come to mind:
I've never ridden on the Teacups.
I've never been to Tom Sawyer's Island.
I've never ridden the carrrousel at MK.
I don't like Stich's Great Escape.
I always look forward to riding the Monorail more than anything else...:goodvibes

Still too early in the morning for my brain to be fully functioning...lol...I'm sure I can think of more.

Some of my shameful secrets that come to mind:
I've never ridden on the Teacups.
I've never been to Tom Sawyer's Island.
I've never ridden the carrrousel at MK.
I don't like Stich's Great Escape.
I always look forward to riding the Monorail more than anything else...:goodvibes

Still too early in the morning for my brain to be fully functioning...lol...I'm sure I can think of more.

Wow Leo! Same here for all of those!! Except I look forward to riding Space Mountain more than the Monorail! :goodvibes

I've got two about food. I had a Dole Whip once, didn't "get" it-I much prefer the strawberry swirls at Enchanted Grove. Also, I had a Kaki Gori just once, I much prefer the Raspas at home. Epcot needs a raspa stand!

I cry like a baby when we first get to MK and I see the castle!

I don't like the Stitch attraction (I love Stitch) and when it was Alien Encounter, I was scared!

Caro of Progress is one of my favorites!

I don't like Dole Whips but love pineapple!

Can't wait to do Deluxe Dining in Sept. Arranged my park days around my ADR's!

I only had a Dole Whip on my most recent trip, and would not have known about them if I hadn't read about them here.

I liked the Dole Whip but thought it was just ok.

It's getting to the point that in this thread, at least, liking the Stitch ride would be the secret. I kind of do, mainly because I like how smoothly he moves.

I think the Electrical Water Pageant is kind of cheesy in a low tech, low key kind of way..but I like it specifically because if that.

I love Figment.

I like the drawing class at the Hollywood Studios even though it's pretty much the closest thing to formal training in drawing I've ever had, and I'm terrible at it.

I miss the Mister Toad ride.

I think I might have noticed the "secret" way into the Animal Kingdom by way of the Rainforest Cafe at a time when the turnstiles weren't up, years ago on a college spring break trip. I didn't look closer to take advantage because of my nagging since of honesty.

On my most recent trip, I repeatedly walked into the Japanese pavilion at EPCOT because I thought it was so funny hearing the greeters give their loud "(insert a few Japanese words). Welcome to Japan!" greeting. I hope they're still there...

Since so many mention the Stitch Ride I guess I must have another shameful secret because I love it...probably not the actual ride so much as Stitch . I can sit there and do the whole monologue as I have listened to my son do his impression of it for so many years now. I cover my nose when he eats the chili dog(now I do think that part is gross) and at the end you will hear me saying "Cinderella your Prince is here"! That is my favorite thing in the whole ride.

Sorry Leo, while I like the monorail and love riding up front on it my son and I both comment that it smells like a urinal everytime you get on it and we keep threatening to bring air fresheners and hang one in the cars :)

Mr. Snail I love your sig! The house that was filmed in is near where I live. They've refurbed it and opened it for tours. I went once and met the guy who delivered the "fra-gi-le" package. He still lives on that block and was hired as an extra.

P1010021-2.jpg

P1010015-2.jpg

Sorry for the hijack.

Mr. Snail I love your sig! The house that was filmed in is near where I live. They've refurbed it and opened it for tours. I went once and met the guy who delivered the "fra-gi-le" package. He still lives on that block and was hired as an extra.

P1010021-2.jpg

P1010015-2.jpg

Sorry for the hijack.

oh my god that's awesome!!!

P1010021-2.jpg

P1010015-2.jpg

Sorry for the hijack.

I luv 'A Christmas Story'.
Why do all these little interesting tidbits take place in Ohio? Cindy, you're right...maybe I should move to Ohio and give it a try...;)

I too apologize for the hijack.

A Christmas Story is probably my favorite movie, either that or The Lion King. It's so rare to find a Christmas movie that isn't sappy and manipulative. Lately they've dropped all pretense of being otherwise and are mostly made-for-TV.

And just so we can keep talking about dirty Disney secrets, I was disappointed when they rejuvenated the Odyssey Center at Epcot because it had the only public restroom where I could feel comfortable "taking a seat" without anyone else coming in. No one else seemed to know it was there.

I discovered Japan's Pocky sticks at Disney.

I luv 'A Christmas Story'.
Why do all these little interesting tidbits take place in Ohio? Cindy, you're right...maybe I should move to Ohio and give it a try...;)

I too apologize for the hijack.

We'll go see the house when you come visit :thumbsup2

I just thought of another shamefull Disney secret. It concerns Devine in the AK-she creeps me out. I'm not interested in seeing her again, actually I'd avoid it. I don't know why that is, but I shudder!

We'll go see the house when you come visit :thumbsup2

I just remembered something. My best friend lived in LA for a while. I went to visit her and she took me to a club in LA one night. We met the guy who played the kid who gets his tongue stuck to the pole. He looks exactly the same.

Guess that was a hijack also...:)

Glad I read the thread before I posted I could have really embarassed myself.

OK I may get booted after this one but........

I don't like Mickey Mouse.:scared1: Never has been in my group of favorite Disney Characters. :confused3

I absolutley love listening to the "announcer guy" on the Disney buses and monorail. :)

I dislike tonga toast and don't understand the hype. (But I'm glad I tried it.)

I hate figment! :scared1:

I get goose bumps during Mickey's PhilharMagic.

My DH and I prefer visiting Disney World during the most crowded times, like Christmas week! :eek:

diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter