What is your Disney shameful secret?

I save Disney coloring pages on my computer and color them in with my graphics program. I tell myself "it's for the scrapbook" but it's really because I like doing it. :blush:

I'm 26 and I sleep with Pooh, Duchess, Dumbo and Lady in my bed. They also come on trips with me, or at least one of them does.

I never leave Disney without a XL bag full of stuffed animals and tell myself they are a gift. I never end up actually giving them away cause I just can't.

I hereby apologize to all my friends who never get a souvenir when I go to Disney.:flower3:

I save Disney coloring pages on my computer and color them in with my graphics program. I tell myself "it's for the scrapbook" but it's really because I like doing it. :blush:

:rotfl:
I feel a lot better now! I actually buy coloring books and markers and color them in. Just because I love to.
And I get REALLY upset when someone wants to color one too and uses the "wrong" colors, like pink for Belle's blue dress.

Oh and I forgot, I've got 15 puzzles of 1000 pieces, all Disney. And I've only made 2, but still I keep buying them when I find them.

I once had to sit through Epcot's O Canada!, with my eyes shut because I was a little more drunk than I thought and it was making my very nauseated.

Last time I went to WDW my sister and I could not afford Photo Pass stuff but took Screen Shots of all the pictures to that we could still enjoy looking at them even if the quality was too poor to print.

I actually like Small World, Tiki Room & Carousel of Progress. (Nostalgia?) However Hall of Presidents puts even me to sleep.

I am out of mind EXCITED that Captain EO is back!!!!! (went to that twice in a row the only time I got to see it when I was 13)

I once went on Star Tours 5 times in a row with no lines and loved it even the 5th time.

I hoard the shopping bags AND extra Napkins from WDW.
I love to use the napkins when I get home to remind me and the bags for just about everything.
:chewy::ewok::chewy:

I only like a couple of things at AK and have taken to skipping it.

Fantasmic bores me.

I hate Tarzan, Hercules, The Emperor’s New Groove, the Sword in the Stone, Home on the Range, the Black Cauldron, & Treasure Planet.

I have yet to taste a Dole Whip

I cry (every time) at the beginning of the Fireworks show when Tink flies across the sky.

Last time I mad a trip (4 years ago) my sister and I (both adults) printed out our own custom Disney Coloring books to color on the flight.
I still have it.
I am planning to take it with me this time too because the flight wasn't long enough to finish it and I really don't care what my current boyfriend thinks!
:mickeyjum

I actually ENJOY It's A Small World and look forward to it each trip... alont with Universe of Energy :rotfl2:

Stacy's a freak said:
Totally agree. I mean, what is UP with her high-pitched voice? Mickey's voice in endearing. Minnie's voice just makes me want to slap her :confused3

LOL...Surprisingly I know someone who rather take a character picture with Minnie than Mickey! I mean how can you leave Disney without at least one picture with the mouse?! He is a flirt by the way lol...Well with the woman he took pictures a few tables before us! It was a great thing to see how Mickey interacted.

Pooh gave me the biggest bear hug & I just melted. And he passed by again to rub my shoulder as if he knew I had been going through something. In that moment I was a kid again & the characters became real if only for an instant :)

Live in the present judging no one by his or her past nor expecting less for his or her future.-alm

RedsDrew said:
The more the merrier! Heck, I get bored in line just like everyone else, so I just try to find ways to make it fun that (in most cases) don't negatively impact the people around me. The one thing I can't handle: adults being grumpy in line - especially when that adult is accompanied by an otherwise really happy family. Many of the meltdowns I see are the adults - usually the children are just feeding off them. Sometimes I wish I could pull a Cher in Moonstruck and help grumpy "snap outta it!" :wave2: (if only that was a slap instead of a wave)... Instead, grumpy makes dopey want to come out and play. BWAHAHAHAH!

Ironically I brought a Grumpy hoodie on the trip only to realize I was more Happy with a couple of grumps. I could have used yoj as a buffer to dissipate the negative energy especially during waiting in line.

Live in the present judging no one by his or her past nor expecting less for his or her future.-alm

Don't know how ashamed I am of it, but my DW and I just bought a house and one of the selling points was it had a a hidden Mickey. Some one spilled paint in the basement and it is a perfect little hidden Mickey. When we saw that, we looked at each other and decided to put an offer in that day.

Don't know how ashamed I am of it, but my DW and I just bought a house and one of the selling points was it had a a hidden Mickey. Some one spilled paint in the basement and it is a perfect little hidden Mickey. When we saw that, we looked at each other and decided to put an offer in that day.

Awesome!!!

I've never had a Dole Whip, turkey leg, or choc. chip cookie ice cream sandwich...YET! :(

I look at my vacation pictures probably more than anyone should.

I'm not a fan of Fantasmic or Illuminations.

The Butterfinger cupcake was just okay for me.

I cry when I see rope drop at MK :lovestruc

I sing Zip a Dee Doo Da, down Main Street, USA subconsciously.

I ate a whole plate of Le Cellier's poutine fries by myself, DF says he helped, but he knows the truth and tries to make me feel better about it! And really, who can't do this, they're so good?!

I literally cannot go through a day without thinking or talking about Disney at least twice, ok...twenty times- I still might be underestimating that number!

LOL...Surprisingly I know someone who rather take a character picture with Minnie than Mickey!

Get Minnie in private and she's a totally different Mouse, ifyouknowwhatImean, wink wink. ;)

Seriously, OK Disney shameful secrets:

1) I can't go into a park without wearing my retro-Mickey T-shirt. On one trip I forgot it at home and we were halfway to the interstate when I realized and I turned the car around and took us all back to the house so we could get it. I'm not ashamed about that because it was a perfectly reasonable thing to do. I'm ashamed that my family would not understand that so I made an excuse about forgetting the tickets.... :)

2) Although I love the Mouse and almost all things Disney, I don't "get" Animal Kingdom. No offense to AK lovers but to me it's a poorly designed, claustrophobic miscalculation - mediocre as both a zoo and theme park.

3) Although Minnie is my number 1 (as long as Mickey is out of sight), I also have the hots for Little Leota (the pretty ghost that bids goodbye at the end of the Haunted Mansion ride), Cinderella (I typically prefer brunettes but there's something about that choker) and especially Maleficent.

4) I have always been bitter about the closing of Mr. Toads Wild Ride in 1998, although I take some small solace that in tribute there is a statue of Toad in the pet cemetery outside the Haunted Mansion. :)

5) When my oldest daughter was 2 we were standing in line so she could meet Mickey when she wanted to ignore the line and headed straight past the ropes to hug him - when we stopped her she ran outside and decided to throw her one and only true temper tantrum right there in the middle of the main thru-way. She was on her tummy, pounding her little hands and feet into the pavement screaming like a demon-spawn. We were mortified, and sat on the curb several yards away. People walked by and saw our little girl all by herself and looked around for the parents. We sat there acting anonymous until finally someone began looking for a CM, when we fessed up. LOL. Happy ending to this - she calmed down, we dried her tears, and we got calmly back in line and she did get her audience.

6) I guess I'm not a parade kind of guy. I find them rather monotonous, and intolerably so on a hot day. And if I try to ignore them it always seems the parade route is blocking the way I want to go. That's poor planning on my fault, but still....

... and finally....

7) At Grad Night in 1980 I toured the Magic Kingdom completely schnockered on vodka-soaked watermelon we ate on the school bus trip up to Orlando - I got it past the chaperone search by injecting the booze into the melon with a syringe. It's amazing how resourceful a snotnosed high-school kid can be when it's about breaking rules...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter