What is your Disney shameful secret?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Stacy's a freak, Mar 24, 2008.

1. melmathis

melmathis Mouseketeer

soo true, most of the time i am watching my childs expression instead of watching what is going on:cheer2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jersette

Jersette Earning My Ears

This. I'm all Tinked out.

My shame? I only really like "Steamboat Willie"/Ub Iwerks era Mickey. That rodent had spunk and was cool looking. New Mickey is just a cartoon mouse.

4. stindall

stindall Congress Tart

I was SO excited to get one years ago because they smelled SO GOOD...turns out I hated it! Never again!

Splash isn't really a roller coaster though! Just a few hills. It's a shame you're missing out, it's so relaxing and a long!

5. solpo

solpo Earning My Ears

The thing about Splash is that it has a fully exposed drop, plus you aren't heavily restrained. I love roller coasters, but Splash Mountain is an okay-to-miss for me.

I would say that Space Mountain is a great roller coaster for non roller coaster lovers, though. Not only does it not have any real drops, but since it's in the dark, you aren't aware of the track and its layout. You experience it more as a serious of fun and thrilling sensations than as a drop, hill, curve, etc.

6. Lesleyluvsdisney

Lesleyluvsdisney DIS Veteran

* Never done Jungle Cruise (even though EVERY time I promise I'll do it)
    * Don't really like the parades!
    * Don't Like Dole Whips!

7. Disneyandphilliesfan

Disneyandphilliesfan Mouseketeer

Parades are boring would rather be playing Buzz Lightyear Spin.:rotfl2:

8. Disneyandphilliesfan

Disneyandphilliesfan Mouseketeer

I own 100 Disney World shirts every trip I took I had to buy differnt ones.

9. dhorner233

dhorner233 Disneyophile

I have way more Disney shirts than I should :sad2: but, what is really shameful is how many Disney pins I have!!! :eek: OMG It is ridiculous! And, I got 50 more off e-bay for $25 to trade when I go to Disneyland this month!!! :sad2:

10. Marillawen

Marillawen Earning My Ears

I like this! I'll stay far away from the "I hate this" though. I may not like everything in Disney World but...hate? Nah.

1: I always tear up when I read or hear "Welcome home" by Disney CM or on the website. Coming from someone who rarely cries in movies and such...yeah.
    2: I brought my childhood plush toy with me during our first trip. Watching the Toy Story Trilogy two days before leaving surely didn't help that one, but I'm glad I did!
    3: We love the Jungle Cruise so much that we rode it back to back for an hour long, laughing at the jokes as the poor skippers were amused/somewhat shocked by us :lmao:
    4: I always wear a crown at WDW.
    5: I'd do a whole lot of things to be able to be a dancing CM one day during my trip. :goodvibes:
    6: I often study the princesses' dresses way up close, same for CM. I even stayed 15 minutes in the shop where the Mary Poppins white dress replica is, lifting it and studying it. I was so surprised the CM never said anything bad to me that I thanked him on my way out, blushing!

11. daly7o9

daly7o9 An hour from WDW

I don't like Dole Whips.
    I've been known to wear a fanny pack.
    I love Stacy.
    I've never seen a rope drop.

12. Leota

Leota DIS Veteran

Bwahaha Stacey grew on me too! I never liked Krista or Stacey, much preferring the old Zippity Do Da, Tip for Today. But the other night I was here listening to WDW Touring radio & she came on. I cranked it up. My girlfriends told me I must be missing WDW an awful lot to like Stacey! :lmao:

Funny, I start liking her after we bought a house down there & won't see resort TV much anymore......

Oh, there's a shameful Disney secret. We love WDW so much that we bought a house down there for retirement. Our next visit to the Mouse will be in our own home instead of a hotel room. :cool1:

13. awoogala

awoogala Mouseketeer

I hoard them too! I even have my friends bring them back from their trips (they don't like it) I usually have a stash that lasts me until the next disney trip to restock! Everyday I smell it, and it brings me right back to disney!

14. Jersette

Jersette Earning My Ears

I just thought of another shameful secret: I'm reallyreallyREALLY glad that Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique thingy didn't exist when my DD was at their target age. It just bothers me with its over the top indulgence, I guess. Says a mom who has probably bought her every stuffed animal Disney put out in the last couple of decades.

15. stindall

stindall Congress Tart

Where do you buy your pins from on Ebay? I want to get into pin trading on my solo trip next year but I'm hesitant about getting non official pins from someone on Ebay!

16. Chicago Mo

Chicago Mo DIS Veteran

Search the "lots"
    i have bought a couple of them from there and they were awesome no duplicates ... Hummm good idea for stocking stuffers!!! :idea:

17. stindall

stindall Congress Tart

will do! Thanks!:hug:

18. Chicago Mo

Chicago Mo DIS Veteran

Anytime!!! Good Luck!!! let me know how it goes!!!

19. vlproud

vlproud Earning My Ears

My secret is I love Push the trashcan in Tomorrowland. I think it is a lot of fun to interact with him! Another secret is I cried when I got really sick and had to go to urgent care. I didn't want to miss a second of my WDW trip! It was almost a shock coming off Disney property during the vacation and dealing with "regular people" and not cast members.

20. t_daniels

t_daniels <font color=deeppink>They'll NEVER be replaced<br>

Never seen Push.:(

21. Pumbaa7287

Pumbaa7287 I am the great Stone Dragon!

Push tried to steal my fiancee last trip! Talk about pushy!

I can say the Dinosaur preshow word for word :sad:

... I can recite the whole ride too, in fact. ;)

"Still not our dino, but at least this one's a vegetarian."