What is your Disney Confession?

zianha

I'm just here for the WDW snacks!
Ok, some of us have things we like or don't like that we might consider a Disney confession. Tell us your confession if you have one! Here's the video I made with my confessions... °O°

That was fun to watch!

My confessions
1. I dont love Epcot or AK.. On my last trip we skipped them both. (but truthfully- i was only at AK one time for half a day. I should probably give it another shot).

2. i like universal more. :wizard:

Very funny!
I think I'd get slapped upside my head with a giant Mickey glove for confessing that I do not get choked up or patriotic feelings in Hall of Presidents, I've never ridden Carousel of Progress and I've never bothered to wait in line for a Dole Whip!

I hate DHS. If I could omit this from my park hopper and save $$$ I would. I don't do ToT or RRC.

I never had a dole whip and they don't look appealing to me

The only place I ate inside MK during my 13x trips is Cosmic Rays

I almost drowned in Bay Lake in my little motor boat (front of boat went under a huge wave) and I took on water and stalled engine

I once rode BTMR 17x in a row and SM 13x in a row (all during low season EMHs)

I don't like parades or shows at DIS

I'm a 31 male that collects DIS pins

1. I hate the chemical concoction called "Dole Whip".
2. I could care less if I ever see another rope drop.
3. I have not been in all the countries in Epcot World Showcase. (Something I hope to rectify this trip.)

Martin

1. Don't care at all about parades...if we see it on the way to somewhere else, cool. Pretty sure I'll never camp out or use FP+ on one.
2. Don't get everyone's obsession with wishes & illuminations :rolleyes1
3. I don't think I've ever been on the snow white's scary adventures so I never know what people mean by "scary" when they discuss it.
4. Stitch isn't all that bad. I mean it's definitely not the best thing ever, but I don't get all the vitriol surrounding it. I never experienced Alien so maybe people loved that and are mad at Stitch that it's gone? :confused3

I get choked up/cry at most things Disney related, but these are things that don't phase me the way they do for others.

Oh, another!

I haven't had an actual Dole Whip but I claim to have. Really I have had a pineapple float (vanilla soft serve with the pineapple juice). I like that and don't see the need to try a Dole Whip if I want something like that.

I hate dhs, we almost never go. Only going this year to get my nephew a Star Wars souvenir and see the Osborne lights.

I canceled one Disney day and ticket and booked us a swamp tour and will pick oranges at Showcase of Citrus. I'm actually more excited about this than most of the Disney trip this year.

I've never seen fantasmic.

I've never watched a parade.

I didn't realize we've missed Figment in Epcot. We spend most of our time at this park and have no idea what figment is.

1. I don't like Splash Mountain, and I was beyond thrilled that it was down every time we tried to ride it when we were in DL earlier this year.
2. I hate the parades. They make me feel trapped.
3. We've never made it to Fantasmic! or rope drop at MK, but it's not for lack of trying.

1. I don't plan any of my Disney vacations...We just go with the flow.
2. I have never made a rope drop and never plan to, I would have to get up too early.
3. I didn't care for "the grey stuff".

Oh I have more!

3) I have no desire to eat at BoG.
4) The only parade i have watched is the parade at MNSSHP. i don't care about the others.
5) I don't follow crowd calendars (I think this might be a Disney sin only on The Dis! :tilt:).

1. I've never seen Tink fly during Wishes (I've tried, I promise, I just keep missing it!) :(

2. During a childhood trip all I wanted to do was stay at POR and go fishing. I could not have cared less about the parks. :eek:

3. I LOVE Disney bus rides. Hubs hates them. He will rent a car to avoid taking the buses everywhere... but there is something about them that screams "I'M AT DISNEY!"

4. I have a very long Disney music playlist that I listen to almost everyday. :blush:

5. I listen to LIVE365 Disney at least once a day, every day...
4....and tear up when Wishes or Illuminations comes on...
3...I tell you this because I'm secure in my manhood lol
2. I don't ever ride BTM during the day because I think it's disappointing and kinda tame...but at night it's AWESOME!
1. I STILL have a crush on Ariel. When I finally decided I was going to meet her and get a picture taken, and ERIC was with her, I told the Prince to take a hike because I had waited FAR too long for him to crash the party!!

1) I think Illuminations is awful
2) I never really cared for the Haunted Mansion and frankly don't understand all the hype.
3) i LOVE the disney mania soundtracks! (not sure if this is a confession, but my sister makes fun of me all the time for liking it:rolleyes1)

Here is my confession - I finally got my Disney tattoo two days ago, I've been wanting it for years. I love it! I know tattoos aren't everyone's thing and Disney isn't everyone's thing but you know what? I like it, my wife likes it, and my daughter likes it and it's staying lol

1. I don't like Soarin. I don't get it. I actually fly to Disney- in the air, above the clouds, in a real plane- and when I get there I'm supposed to be impressed by pretending to fly by watching a giant screen in a little chair with someone's feet dangling over me? I just don't get it.

2. I have never watched the movies in France or China.

3. When I'm having a bad day, I go to allears.net and look at the Disney menus and pictures of food.

4. I have the song from Carousel of Progress on my ipod on a playlist I listen to frequently

I think churros are completely unappetizing.
Ditto turkey legs.
I can, and do, surreptitiously make selfie sticks inside the park out of reeds, bamboo, and tree branches.
I rode CoP 20some years ago as a kid and never intend to as an adult.
I have been amorous in a restroom (Disney cruise line).
In the old days, I would sell unused days on our tickets on eBay, WHICH IS AGAINST FL LAW (I'm such a bad@$$)
On rare occasions, my hand drifts outside the ride vehicle.
I've had to thwart Jasmine's romantic advances frequently, for the good of her staying in character and, thus ultimately, for the children.
I have operated a surrey bike in what may be considered an unsafe manner.
I consume, over the course of my vacation, levels of saturated fat that the FDA would consider "astronomical" and "death-defying."
I have fed the geese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter