What is your best Easter weekend rate?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by famsen, Feb 20, 2010.

1. famsen

famsen DIS Veteran

We just made a decision to go to Orlando for an Easter trip from Friday before Easter until the Tuesday after. We got a pretty good rate for a suite off site but was wondering what the best rates you have gotten for on property resorts? Can I do any better than $119 a night during that time on property? Don't really want to stay at a value resort, though.
    It's just DH and me.
    Thanks!:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. nicki.momof3

nicki.momof3 Addicted to Disney Vacations

In my opinion you are not going to get under $119 for a moderate or deluxe on site resort Easter weekend.

Sorry

4. Luv2Roam

Luv2Roam Dexter: Takes Life. Seriously.

No way will you do better than that on site for a suite, or even a mod standard room during Easter.

5. Jen S

Jen S Mouseketeer

Take the $119 for a suite. We have our package starting 4/11 at Pop, and I've been trying to get a room only for Saturday 4/10, which is the last night of Easter week. Disney is quoting me a rate of $185 for Pop:rotfl: No way am I paying that. We're still crossing or fingers for a VISA code or email PIN, but I'm planning on offsite for that night.

6. Jareds_mommy

Jareds_mommy DIS Veteran

I think $119 is very good
    we are paying $139 a night for a mod a week after easter with a discount

7. mousefan1972

mousefan1972 DIS Veteran

The best rate I could find for those dates at a moderate or higher was an annual passholder rate of $132 plus tax per night. This was for a standard view room at Coronado Springs.