What is up with the Cash n' Carry?????

Originally posted by ducklite
Geezzzz....I've spent wayyyyyyy too much time in grocery stores while on vacation :o

Anne

:D LOL, Anne. BTW, it is good to see you again! People still mention you on the AOL boards!

buzz5985,

All of the Publix should sell Boars Head meats. They did when we lived there. Nothing was pre-sliced. You told them what you wanted and they sliced it fresh for you and also gave you a sample. I miss this.

We used FL Tours for our trip last month and stopped at KNK. They definitely had Sara Lee Deli meats, maybe Boarshead too (but am not certain) and Land O'Lakes cheese in white or yellow. I really liked the deli. They put wrap between the layers of cheese so they wouldn't stick together. Also, the deli clerk gave us samples of every item we ordered. This was appreciated!!! She also gave me special coupons for $1 off any 1 pound purchase of Sara Lee deli products. This saved me $6 on deli meats! I forgot to ask our driver for his card but the cashier let me use the one at her register. She also clipped some coupons from a flyer for me. I saved a total of $32.46!!!! DH thought I was crazy for taking the deli coupons until I saw how much I saved in total! I will definitely shop there on our next trip!!! Annmarie

Just to confirm Buzz, Publix carries Boars Head. We are pretty particular about our deli meats and always go to publix for deli when we are in Fla. Best darn Bologna around...YUM! :)

Does anyone know the store hours?? We will be arriving after 10:00 and were hoping to still make a grocery stop through one of the towncar services.

Thanks for the BoarsHead answers. We are Addicted. Not often that a Deli meat gets the nod of approval from the American Heart Assoc.

Personal favorite - the Peppered Turkey. Oh, and the Black Forest ham, the Bacon, shall I go on. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter