What is up with Pinterest lately?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by maslex, Oct 21, 2012.

1. maslex

maslex DIS Veteran

Anybody else have this issue?

Whenever I'm on a page and I happen to scroll over something (whether I intended to or not) one of the pictures enlarges and stays right there in the middle of the screen. I can't see half of the other pins on the page!!! It's driving me completely crazy.

I'm not sure if it's on Pinterests end or if I'm doing something wrong or if it's some kind of virus. Who knows. But if someone knows of a solution, please tell me.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kwelch10377

kwelch10377 DIS Veteran

I am on Pinterest several times a day and I haven't had that or any other issues, well unless you count ths issue of me not getting stuff done because I am on Pinterest several times a day.

4. gator75

gator75 DIS Veteran

I'm also on pinetrest several times a day. I don't have that problem , but like the above poster the only problem i have is spending to much time on pinetrest and not doing anything else.

5. Buckalew11

Buckalew11 2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

Wait!!! Isn't PINNING doing something???:eek:

6. johnsontrio

johnsontrio DIS Veteran

Not to hijack your thread or anything.....

I just added the Pintrest Ap to my iPad and was given the option to sign up through FB. When I go to sign in they still want me to set up a user ID and a password even though I just signd in using my FB info. Whats the point of creating a new user name and password with them? Do people usually use their real names or just a user name like here on the DIS? Since I'm not signed up, I can't see how it works. Color me confused... :confused3

7. DeaverTex

DeaverTex Native Texan who's ready to go back to Disney!

I don't do Pinterest, but I see the same thing on Google searches with the "suggested search terms" drop-down window. Drops down and will NOT go away. Also, on Facebook, where I use the Social Fixer add-on, the same thing occasionally happens when a photo auto-enlarges.

I'm beginning to think that it's Firefox. After their last upgrade, there have been all sorts of random crashes of that program.