What is this called????

gshoemate

<font color=blue>Wants to Talk to the Dolphins!<br
O.K., my 5 year old is showing in interest in crafts, especially drawing and stickers. When I was little I remember these books you could get but for the life of me I can't remember the name, i'm sure they don't make them anymore but it won't hurt to look. They were books that had special pages made of....I don't even know what to call it...slippery paper is the only thing that comes to mind. And then you had these stickers that you could move from page to page and they were of people and objects. The only thing I can think of is colorforms but I know thats not it. Does anyone know what I am taking about?

They are called Colorforms! I did a quick search on Yahoo and typed in "colorforms" and got quite a few hits, but here their official website:

www.colorforms.com

Good Luck,
Candi

Colorforms! I knew exactly what you were describing :). My little neighbor (2 yr old) has them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter