• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the typical dress at these....

bamamom

DIS Veteran
restarurants...LeCellier, Crystal Palace, Grand Floridian Cinderella Gala Feast, Teppanyaki? Do most go back to their hotel before going to dinner or go from the parks? This is our first family trip and we plan on spending most of the days in the parks since we will only be there for 6 days. I don't want to be under dressed but also need to be comfy for the parks after dinner etc....

Thanks

We have eaten at all these restaurants except the GF Cinderella Gala Feast so I can help you with all but that one.
If we are in the park where we are going to eat we just go to the restaurant when it is time for our PS.
If we are eating at a resort, the time of year determines if we go back to our resort first or go straight to the restaurant. If we feel a little [or sometimes a lot] grimy we will leave the park early enough to stop by our room before we head out for our meal.
Hope this helps.

Park restaurants mean park attire. Shorts/tshirts, sneakers, etc. No swimsuits of course, but you aren't suppose to wear them in the parks anyway.

Enjoy!

webray said:
Park restaurants mean park attire. Shorts/tshirts, sneakers, etc. No swimsuits of course, but you aren't suppose to wear them in the parks anyway.

Enjoy!

I agree. If I'm eating at a park, park attire is fine. If I'm eating at a resort,
I tend to change clothes for what I plan to wear in the evening at Pleasure
Island.

I think that you can get away with general park attaire at any of the restaurants if you are eating in a park.

If you are eating at a resort then you might want to dress it up a bit. Don't get carried away with it but a nice pair of shorts and maybe a polo shirt should do it.

BTW...What is Grand Floridian Cinderella Gala Feast? Never heard of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter