What is the one....

tink20

DIS Veteran
attraction, that if it was to go down for refurb, that you would seriously consider rescheduling your trip (if you could be flexible with your dates)

I was just wondering, our trip is end of May (first of June) and I am hoping BTM will be open (it is suppose to be) Its DS's favorite ride. We could go in Oct, and due to a few other circumstances, I am thinking about it, if they postpone the opening. I just wish Disney would hurry up and let us know.:rolleyes1

But, I don't know, DH is so ready to go and I don't know if we can wait any longer.:laughing: Plus, there are lots of other things to do. :goodvibes what to do.....what to do....

I can't think of any ride that would cause me to postpone my trip.

All it would make me do is plan another trip when the ride is open again! :thumbsup2

There isn't one.

I can't really see moving a trip because a ride is down, even if it is a fave. Unless you only plan to go once in your lifetime. I've been during lots of rehabs, plus in January, Splash was down all day on our MK day. It was unplanned. Was I bummed? Yes, but I knew I'd be back and would ride it this October.

I would definitely reschedule my trip if the Tower Of Terror was being refurbed! My trip just wouldn't be the same.

I would be dissapointed if HM was closed but I wouldn't reschedule my trip. I love the rides, but for me the rides aren't the main reason I go anyway.

I would reschedule my trip if HM is was down. I would also think about rescheduling if Gran Fiesta Tour was down. Those rides ARE Disney to me and both are ridden many, many times on my trips!

Peter Pan's Flight at MK would make me think twice about re-scheduling. I'm not sure I would change our whole trip for a ride, but this would be the ride that might make me do it. I can't imagine a trip to WDW without it.

At DL, I would seriously consider rescheduling if the Indiana Jones Ride was down. That's one of the reasons we alternate visits between DL and WDW.

Expedition Everest and Space Mountain are our big two favorites. Maybe if it was by a week or two I'd reschedule but otherwise probably not.

I wouldn't cancel/reschedule a trip for any one attraction. I've been fortunate enough to make multiple trips, and hopefully I'll continue to be able to make trips. So I know if I miss something I will just catch it the next time around. Like a PP said, if I miss something this time that I love, it's disappointing but doesn't ruin my trip. It just gives more incentive to make another trip happen in the future! :thumbsup2

Nothing would make me reschedule or cancel a trip. Something is always down for refurb, we just deal with it and look foward to seeing the new and improved version.

There isn't a single ride that I'd cancel my trip over. Now if Ohana was down for refurb then I might have to really think about it!!! LOL.

I wouldn't reschedule a trip due to a ride being down...DH's schedule doesn't permit a lot of flexibility when it comes to booking vacations. However, I'd be SERIOUSLY bummed if Soarin' was down.

Depends on how easy it would be to reschedule.

I might consider rescheduling if RNRC or POTC were down. They are my two favorite rides in the world.

I would definitely consider re-scheduling if either Haunted Mansion or Pirates of he Caribbean were closed.

I agree with many others that I wouldn't necessarily postpone my trip for any ride...there's just so much good stuff! :woohoo: However, the one ride that would break my heart if I didn't get to ride would have to be Toy Story Mania. I just can't get enough of it. :banana:

One attraction cause me to reschedule? Not happenin'. I can not fully count the number of times I have been disappointed because a favorite attraction was closed during one of my vacations, but never has a closure made me wish I had rescheduled.

HM; Space; Test Track; Splash; RnRC; PotC... it sounds like my list of favored attractions (and it is), and I've missed out on each of them at some time or another.

doubt I would reschedule but I would be devastated if RnRC, TOT or EE was being refurbished!

I don't know that I would cancel a trip completely - but I would definately plan a trip around a Splash Mountain closure if I could.

Probably nothing at WDW. But we rescheduled our DLR trip 2 years ago when we heard the Indy ride would be down for refurb. Glad we did too. One of the best Disney rides, and one we can't do at WDW. We used our Give a Day fastpasses and rode it 4 times that trip. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter