What is the number 1 WDW restaurant you return to year after year?

Well we have 2.

Ohana and Whispering Canyon Cafe. Both are must do's for every trip.

:)

Well not year after year as we are only planning our 3rd trip. But Boma, Chef Mickeys and CRT are our must do's each trip. DD8 loves Boma, DD6 loves Chef Mickeys and I love CRT. So there is no leaving them out.

Kona Cafe - at least one Breakfast

Cosnic Rays DW HAS to eat there every trip, I think she has a thing for Sonny Eclipse

We have been eating at least one if not both of the following signatures restaurants every trip.

California Grill

Yachtsman Steakhouse

For this trip, I'm making myself try all new restaurants ...

I agree with the O'hana lovers though ... love that place! :love:

The only restuarants we are repeating on this trip from last trip are Flying Fish, Jiko (this time as part of the Wanyama Safari) and Chef Mickey's breakfast (it's my girlfriends favorite character meal).

We have 3 :)

Chef Mickey's for breakfast

Kona for dinner

Akershus for dinner.

We have been debating trying Ohana for dinner and after seeing this thread, I think we definitely will :)

Raglan Road(Dalkey Duo!), Beaches & Cream(burgers!), and Boma for breakfast. :cloud9:

Every time I go I HAVE to go to Sci Fi at DHS. It's not because of the food (which is just okay) but you just can't get that over all experience anywhere else. It has more meaning for me than maybe for some others because my BF and I just LOVE to watch old B movies together and have seen several of the ones that they show trailers for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter