What is the most expensive thing you have bought so far in 2023?

5 x $50 gift cards from BJs to use a coupon. Will be using to apply toward our DVC dues.....
otherwise, about $30 on shopDisney. free shipping today, and decent sale going on

So far only bought groceries but I used quite a few coupons so the damage wasn’t too bad.

Complete 10 season set of Hawaii Five-O blu ray dvd's Reboot, not the original one

Anything special about that? Maybe extras? I've got the $4.99/month Paramount Plus subscription so I can access all episodes in high def. But I have to sit through ads with my price tier and they don't have extras like with other services like Disney+.

Anything special about that? Maybe extras? I've got the $4.99/month Paramount Plus subscription so I can access all episodes in high def. But I have to

Supposed to be new extra's but haven't watched it yet. It was pricey,,I paid $215 on ebay for it. I find the picture on blu ray to be much clearer than regular dvd

Supposed to be new extra's but haven't watched it yet. It was pricey,,I paid $215 on ebay for it. I find the picture on blu ray to be much clearer than regular dvd

I haven't bought any kind of disc media in a while. I think the last time was because it was cheap and I got a digital download of the same content.

My biggest issue is the sound of the disc spinning. For years I was skeptical that there's be enough bandwidth for streaming high def, but it's been pretty reliable.

I'm not counting any of my autopay so I'll just count the most I've spent in one transaction. I just refilled my dog's Apoquel prescription for 3 months. Man, having an itchy dog is expensive! Crazy thing to have what you spent on your dog to be your biggest extra expense of the month, but it's not the first time that's happened lately.

Dining table set retiring our 25 year old ikea table that DH bought before he met me. Had a good life but time to go. Doing some kitchen Reno’s but the majority of that was paid in 2022.

A week's worth of groceries this morning. $121.
Alone or with a spouse (as I don't think you have kids at home any more?) That's still pretty cheap for a single person. $121 doesn't cover the bottom of the cart for me any more. Use to be a heaping cartful cost $250 for a family of 4 not long ago.

I budget $250/pay now, and often go over, but I don't hold that to only $250. It's more I add $250 whether I've spent money or not so that I can go to Sam's for a haul. I'm by myself.

And groceries is pretty much all I've spent money on so far in 2023. It's only 9 days in.

Alone or with a spouse (as I don't think you have kids at home any more?) That's still pretty cheap for a single person. $121 doesn't cover the bottom of the cart for me any more. Use to be a heaping cartful cost $250 for a family of 4 not long ago.

I budget $250/pay now, and often go over, but I don't hold that to only $250. It's more I add $250 whether I've spent money or not so that I can go to Sam's for a haul. I'm by myself.

And groceries is pretty much all I've spent money on so far in 2023. It's only 9 days in.
Two adults. Yesterday was $107. Both a bit higher than normal because we were out of expensive stuff like laundry soap, toilet paper and paper towels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter