What is the most BIZARRE thing that has happened o you at WDW or DLR or DLP or TDL

wolfxofxnovember

DIS Veteran, Future Haunted Mansion Butler WDW Ann
I started this post to find out what you have experienced at any of the disney parks. My most bizarre experience was at my favorite extraction at WDW The HM.

I was asking a CM if you get too keep the uniform they give you for attractions and she said they sometimes do and then asked me why I asked that question. I said BC I want to be a CM at The HM. She grabbedmy shoulder and said that I did not want to do it BC the hours are horrible the pay is OK and then she said that right now she was living mostly off of Ramen noodles.

i knew all this already BC my mom worked at the DRC disney reservations center and she was gone for a while but the perks were great! in the end we decide that late hours, and mediocre pay were not enough for the benefits. My mom quit after buying AP's and CM rates.

at all-star movies a few years ago, I was at the food court and I was in the middle of ordering a mickey waffle, when a CM walked over to the CM that was waiting on me and said something to her, not sure what she said couldn't really hear them. Anyways, the CM that was waiting on me suddenly burst out crying. I didn't know what to do. I felt really bad for her, but wasn't sure what to say. I guess she must have been having a really bad day. I often wonder how Disney treats their employees, cause I've noticed quite a few CM's that seem miserable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter