What is the largest resort??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by RainK, Mar 10, 2013.

1. RainK

RainK Mouseketeer

Which mod is the largest resort?
    The only mod I have experienced is CBR and we thought it was way to big and spread out for our taste, so I was curious how big the others are.
    I know POFQ is the smallest, however, but how are POR and CSR are.
    Not sure if we would like either if they are both like CBR in terms of size.

Too far to get a soda refill and the bus transportation was unenjoyable.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kapoof

kapoof DIS Veteran

I think cbr is the largest, someone correct me if I am wrong. Ssr seems to be very big also. I think the smallest is fq and the wl.

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

CBR is the largest, followed by POR (which is a little smaller than CBR, but not by much I don't think), followed by CSR and then POFQ.

5. Huff

Huff DIS Veteran

In terms of number of rooms, POP is the largest at 2880 rooms but not nearly as spread out as CBR and its a Value.

6. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Yep. However to me CBR seems much bigger than POR. But that probably has something to do with CBR having 3 more bus stops than POR.

The only way to guarantee being close to a pop refill is to book a preferred room. Or at CSR ask to be placed near the theme pool, where they have a pop station.

7. DizDaD7

DizDaD7 Truly a ~GOOFY~ Person.

As a PP stated earlier, I think SSR would by far be the largest to get around... So many sections & soooo spread out...POFQ yes the smallest.

In terms of mods though, I'd say CBR the CSR,POR, then POFQ. biggest to smallest.

8. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

You could be right.....more bus stops at CBR could be why that resort seems bigger to you than POR.

OP - I looked up the number of rooms at each resort and going by that, CBR and POR are very close:

CBR - 2,112

POR - 2,048

CSR - 1,917

POFQ - 1,000

9. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

POR is organized better than CSR or CBR - it has bridges to get you faster to the food court.

plus love those wonderful smelling trees - though it was magnolia - but now not sure.

if you include all the wdw resorts then Pop has the most rooms, and SSR has the most acreage.

10. snykymom

snykymom Still tagless after all these years

To me, CSR's circular layout, with a bridge across the lake, makes it feel smaller than POR. It's very easy to navigate. I also like the fact that the buses hit the 4 bus stops in the same order, which is not true with POR.

I've never stayed at CBR, because I don't like the Custom House being so removed from the rest of the resort. That would make it feel larger to me.