• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the current Streetmosphere CoH Schedule

nuzmom

a real-life Merida
We love the Citizens of Hollywood at HS and plan plenty of time to catch several shows. I had their old schedule down pretty well, but with the cuts, have their schedules changed?

We mostly enjoy the shows where they are together doing their 99 skit, or the funniest citizen competition. Catching the group at 2:00pm (at a minimum) was typically on my schedule, but I read somewhere that they are performing until 3:30pm. I'm not sure 2:00pm makes sense anymore.

Does anyone know their current schedule for their "group" shows?

We love the Citizens of Hollywood at HS and plan plenty of time to catch several shows. I had their old schedule down pretty well, but with the cuts, have their schedules changed?

We mostly enjoy the shows where they are together doing their 99 skit, or the funniest citizen competition. Catching the group at 2:00pm (at a minimum) was typically on my schedule, but I read somewhere that they are performing until 3:30pm. I'm not sure 2:00pm makes sense anymore.

Does anyone know their current schedule for their "group" shows?

Current hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM

More info: HERE and HERE.

Thanks Robo. My main question is... do they come out on the hour and/or half hour? Does their schedule change after lunch?

It used your be on the half hour until lunch break, after which it was on the hour. I'm asking if that schedule has changed since public works is gone.

Does anyone who's been to HS since the cuts remember if afternoon sets are on the hour or half-hour?

We did not see any later afternoon performances on our June trip. Caught several at 1:00pm and that was the latest we saw over a 12 day trip.

Does anyone else have recent feedback as to the schedule for the Citizens of Hollywood?

Hello!!! So the 1940s Citizens schedule recently just changed and they are currently testing some new things. They now have two sets at 8:45 and 9:15 that take place outside of the turnstiles, and then have sets inside like normal at 10:30, 11:30. 1 and 2. The final set should usually be Funniest Citizen of Hollywood!

Hello!!! So the 1940s Citizens schedule recently just changed and they are currently testing some new things. They now have two sets at 8:45 and 9:15 that take place outside of the turnstiles, and then have sets inside like normal at 10:30, 11:30. 1 and 2. The final set should usually be Funniest Citizen of Hollywood!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner (we had a death in our immediate family), but THANK YOU for your post!!!! This is very helpful information. THANKS!

The sets outside the turnstiles (8:45 & 9:15 am) just don't make ANY sense!!!
While we were there, most (I actually think "all") people just rushed past the citizens! I felt so badly for the performers. But, at those times, people are just wanting to get inside the park for rope drop. The turnstiles were open and the crowd was forming inside at the "ropes".

People who are at HS at 8:45 or 9:15 are there because they are wanting to hit the attractions before crowds build, not stand outside the turnstiles watching some citizens.

On the flipside - the Funniest Citizen is at 2:00pm and was hilarious (as usual) every time we watched.

We miss having sets past 2:00pm :(

The sets outside the turnstiles (8:45 & 9:15 am) just don't make ANY sense!!!
While we were there, most (I actually think "all") people just rushed past the citizens! I felt so badly for the performers. But, at those times, people are just wanting to get inside the park for rope drop. The turnstiles were open and the crowd was forming inside at the "ropes".

People who are at HS at 8:45 or 9:15 are there because they are wanting to hit the attractions before crowds build, not stand outside the turnstiles watching some citizens.

On the flipside - the Funniest Citizen is at 2:00pm and was hilarious (as usual) every time we watched.

We miss having sets past 2:00pm :(
I haven't seen the sets outside of the turnstiles but I imagine it's very awkward. I miss having the sets go a little longer in the day too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter