What is the current purchase with purchase item?

another thread reminded of this one!
i'm bumping up b/c i want to know what the new item is.

We were there last week and they were offering tote bags or woven throws in some locations, and backpacks or woven throws at other locations.

The tote/backpack had a Walt Disney World emblem on them, the throw blanket had a picture of mickey and minnie on it. We opted for the throw and will use it as a beach or picnic blanket.

Bump... What new. We have a trip coming up and I'd like to know what's out there now..

Thanks! Love the pins

Wish they would do a different color bag...
I seem to have so many black Mickey bags!

Is there anything new going on right now????

My DD just ripped her disney blanket. It has a pic of the castle on it covered in ice lights. does anyone know if they will bring these back???

we have three of those blankets! two are the 2008 (or 2009?) version and one is the 2011 version. :cloud9:

i hope you can find a replacement.

i would snatch up two more for $10 if they still have them on our October trip. we love those blankets!

At MK it is a fairly cheap Sorcerer Mickey wristwatch or a fairly nice mesh Classic Mickey tote bag with magnetic clasp.

Thanks!! Hoping they will have the castle lights blankets again for our trip in November! Just wondered what they have now!

Just back. In addition to the mesh bag and watch, they still have the beach towel. I think that the chances are good that they will have the blanket in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter