What is the current purchase with purchase item?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by mousy_in_canada, Nov 25, 2008.

1. ms*mountaineer

ms*mountaineer DIS Veteran

The tote bags with the red/green handles are very nice! At the start of our trip they were $10 with a $30 purchase. By yesterday (12/9) they had dropped the minimum purchase to $20!

They were also offering the tote deal at the Disney store at the Orlando airport.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Eeyore's My Favorite

Eeyore's My Favorite EW Disney Mom

This week-end my friend & I combined our purchases to get to the $40 limit first at the POC gift shop & I bought the Castle Lights Fleece for $15 for her for her b'day. Then as we were leaving the MK we combined again and I got the fleece for myself. At POP they were offering the canvas tote with stiting in red/green, which was the same tote I'd bought in April at the Poly except for the color scheme.

The next day were were at DTD - WOD store and they had the duffle bag for the special purchase gift. I have so many duffle bags I didn't even try to combine to get that bag.

4. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

If it's the $2.95 green tote you mean, here you go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. snow.white

snow.white DIS Veteran

does anybody have a pic of the tote with red /green handles?

6. 4 mickey

4 mickey 4 MICKEY

hi
    Not an item with purchase but :
    do they still have the tote bag in it's own pouch ( with a snap ) they were orange with / mickey's , green / mickeys ,....I think they were 5.95 $ in august I love to bring them in my purse they are very practical , and I want to buy a new one in feb ( next trip ) .
    thanks

7. edk35

edk35 DIS Veteran

Yes they do with a few differenct colors now. My daughter has had a couple of these.

8. janjandis

janjandis DIS Veteran

Thanks Tara!! That pic was perfect!

9. janjandis

janjandis DIS Veteran

Yeah!! I got my blanket with castle lights on it!! Also, all items mentioned previously were still available except for the free lithographs, didn't see them anywhere. The tote bags with the red and green handles were available at the resorts for outright purchase and only 5.00. That was a great deal!

10. janjandis

janjandis DIS Veteran

Anyone been lately that would like to update this thread??

11. amber098724

amber098724 Earning My Ears

I was there Jan 2nd-10th. The only things we bought was a beige tote that said Walt Disney World with black handles. You had to spend 25 dollars, and then it was 10.00.

At Epcot we got a throw/blanket of Minnie and Mickey in front of the castle and Tinkerbell was flying down. You had to spend 50.00 and it was an additional 15.00. I think at this particular place you could also get a watch (?) for 20.00 instead.

If you spent 50.00 you could get a rolling duffle with a Walt Disney World on it that was only 20.00.

I can't really remember anymore, or if other resorts had different items. The ones we had went to were the Grand Floridian and the Poly and I don't remember if they had different ones in their shops.

I hope this helps a little! :)

12. janjandis

janjandis DIS Veteran

Thanks, hope we can keep this thread updated!

13. daisyduck123

daisyduck123 <font color=green>I just love those parmesan mashe

Hey I too am looking for any updates.

Check out my ticker!! We check-in this Sunday!!
    :dance3:

14. PatriciaH

PatriciaH I want to be an Imagineer!

Yesterday at the Poly gift shop we noticed a little monorail in a small package behind the register. It is a 1GB Flash/Jump drive for $20 with a $50 purchase. It is a little pricey but very cute. Pre-loaded with WDW pictures too.

15. Moeluv4u7

Moeluv4u7 Luv2CUSmile

Our trip is in April- will there be deals like this when we go or do they only do this for the Christmas season and overflow of what is left until it is gone?

I'll be keeping track here and I will be glad to update when we come back if there is anything to add...

16. daisyduck123

daisyduck123 <font color=green>I just love those parmesan mashe

They are always having some kind of deals. We've gotten them in Dec., Jan., May, & the summer. Usually the resort gift shops have different ones than the park/DTD gift shops.

We've gotten watches, tote bags, blankets, & lithographs through these promotions. There may have been others too, that I can't recall.

17. harriettb

harriettb Mouseketeer

I got a cute throw with Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle at MouseGear in Epcot yesterday. It was $15 with a minimum $50 purchase. They also had a watch for $15 with that minimum.

18. Twinkly-Tink

Twinkly-Tink Mouseketeer

Bump!!!

We're off in 5 weeks :cool1: and just wondering if anyone know of the offers on at the moment?? :confused3

Appreciate your replies.

19. jockey

jockey <font color=deeppink>Repeat after me....I LOVE CRO

I would be interested in this too :)

20. DisGal520

DisGal520 surviver of Hurricane Charley @ WDW

by the way the folded up nylon tote that comes in its own snap close pouch was 5.95 - and best part is that once you remove the tote bag, you can use the pouch as a cell phone holder. Pouch has a plastic claw clip on it to clip inside the tote or in your purse. Great for gifts.

And if anyone has a picture of the rolling duffel, would you post it for us?

thanks!

21. SorcererDonald16

SorcererDonald16 DIS Veteran

I'd also like to know what the current purchase with purchase items are. We're leaving in roughly a week. :goodvibes