What is the cheapest you have stayed at the Swan for during value season?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jstbcuz, Jan 23, 2005.

1. jstbcuz

jstbcuz DIS Veteran

Just curious as to what is the cheapest you have stayed at the Swan for during value season (specifically July/Aug)?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. gigi1313

gigi1313 DIS Veteran

i hope you get an answer 'cause i am interested in the dolphin/swan as well...

4. twinscandc

twinscandc Have a Magical Day!

I would also like to know this as I am playing "travel agent" for my DD's principal at their school....

Obviously, he is a teacher and would like to get a great rate....

5. chatty

chatty MICHIGANDER

In May of 2002 I was Blessed to get 3 rooms each had a balcony on the fifth floor for $69.00 a nite for each room plus the $10.00 per night per room total $79.00 than the taxes.. It was a once in a lifetime for us and it spoiled us something terriable.. it was through one of the sites like cheap tickets or the one that does hotels..
    Chatty

6. Jasminesmommy

Jasminesmommy <font color=red>My dh pops the can for me<br><font

This past year I think it was $129 a night.

7. Debra

Debra Earning My Ears

In Oct. 2003 DSIL and I stayed at Dolphin one night and Swan four nights for $81.00 a night. Got it on Hotwire. We had a balcony view of ToT(Swan) and loved the Swan the best. Hope this helps.

Debra

8. gigi1313

gigi1313 DIS Veteran

when doing priceline or hotwire is there any guarantee which hotel you will get? i don't want to chance being offsite but would love to stay at the swan/dolphin...

9. G&J's Mom

G&J's Mom DIS Veteran

No guarantees at all. You might try this website www.betterbidding.com There is a list of ammenities for the Swan/Dolphin for Hotwire. I have used the info on this site for other hotels in other areas, but I have seen people post that have gotten the Swan or Dolphin on Priceline and Hotwire in the past.

Denise

10. travelin' tigger

travelin' tigger DIS Veteran

Back in Dec. 2003 when tourism was down, I got the Dolphin for $70/night on Priceline, but it was actually Feb. 2003 when it was available for bid.

This past Dec. the Swan came up for $99/night during Mousefest thru Deb's site (allears.net).

11. kjustice

kjustice Loving the world through my kids eyes!