What is the best way to book a package

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by rgf207, Jan 23, 2005.

1. rgf207

rgf207 DIS Veteran

My GF and I are going in March and we want to stay for 7 nights/8 days at POP. I want to use the AAA discount but I heard that it does not apply for certain things.

What is the best way to book using AAA discounts. I would like the dining plan and the Park Hopper option w/ PI, BB and TL included.

Thank you for your help.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. golfgal

golfgal DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu

The only way to book your package is through a AAA agent to get your discount. You will have to pay a deposit upfront and the balance of your package 45 days before your trip. You can also get a room only reservation through Disney with the AAA discount on your room. I am pretty sure you can add the food plan when you arrive, but not positive. You can purchase your tickets in advace for a discount, too. AAA discount wasn't that great and you can't apply any codes if they become available. I got an email code and that was $650 less then the best rate from AAA. We can eat a lot of food for $650.

4. rgf207

rgf207 DIS Veteran

Thank you for your help but unfortunately i dont get any discount codes through emails or anything else :(. Is there a way I can get codes

5. golfgal

golfgal DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu

Chances are that there will be public discount codes for the resorts coming out soon. The quote I got from AAA was only $200 less then the price from the DIsney site-this is for a 5 night stay at AKL for 5 people, so not all that great of a discount. You can book a AAA discount on your room only a Disney trained travel agent, like the agents on this site or Small World Vactions. It is just that booking a package really limits your flexibility with dates, etc.