What is the best night for palo on a 7 day night cruise?

We are doing Pirate night for Palo. We are without our adult kids this time. Also, the menu didn't appeal to us. If you have little ones, they might want to go to Pirate night. It is Cozumel night on the Western itinerary.

Rob & Sue

On the 7 night cruises I have been on before we did Palo on night 3 or 4. (Night 2 being formal night, Night 5 being Pirates night or at least on our itinerary.)

DW and I usually try to get the reservation at Palo for the night the ship is heading east. That way the windows seats have a view of the sunset.

I'm a first timer as well. Does the Palo menu vary from night to night? Also, I saw a reference in the video of a Sunday brunch at Palo. What's the skinny on that? I assume you would make reservations as you would for dinner?

First Disney cruise... Can anyone recommend the best night for Palo or Remy?

we always book palos the last night amd ask for a window table. we
book 8:30 leaving CC island for us it is very romantic seeing the
lights of Grand Bahama Island as we sail by. we have complted 39
Disney cruises and have done this many, many times.
donald1403 Don & Gail

We chose to skip the middle night of our cruise based on our dining rotation (RAERAER) on an Eastern sailing. Royal Court was our least
favorite dining room. It also ended up being Pirate Night and we were sailing out of St. Thomas right as we sat down at Palo for our 6:00 reservation.
Make sure you have a cocktail at Meridian before dinner. The nicest adult time of the week for us was Meridian/Palo.
We fed our DD7 at Flo's early and took her to the Oceaneers Club, then got her after dinner in plenty of time for the deck party/fireworks after dinner.

I saw that you had a Disney Wedding. Did you something simple or a blow out wedding. My son dreams of getting marries someday at DW. Would love to hear some tricks and tips!

Well, I think it depends on whether you have kids with you or not. I hate to miss the first three nights dining as a family, don't like to miss the show dinner at Animator's Palate, don't like to miss dinner on Pirate night w/the kids, and don't want to dine sans kids on the very last night. Although you might not be as particular as me. ;-) See if you can find out the dining rotations offered for your cruise and when Pirate night is (if you'll be cruising w/kids). Our first 7-night, we waited until the sixth night for our Paolo resi, and it was a mistake, b/c the food really is excellent, just superb, and by that late in the cruise I had no appetite left to enjoy dinner! So on our latest 8-night cruise, we chose Paolo on the fourth night. That would have worked perfectly, but we didn't realize w/the rotation we requested (we've requested a rotation twice, and both times it's been granted), the show at AP was not the first night! That was unusual, and won't happen for the 7-night rotations. So long story short, I would try to enjoy Paolo as early in your cruise as you can w/out missing nights that would be important to you in the normal rotation. Also, although I am sure you know, book your Paolo resi as early as you can on line b/c the preferred seatings go quickly! Enjoy!

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter