What is The Best Bang For The Buck

MikeWazowski

DIS Veteran
I will be in WDW from March 19-22. We have the Dining plan and I was wondering what out of the Table service Restaurants are the best deal for the plan. I plan on going to the Coral Reef (first time), Chefs De France (Not first Time), and Le Cellier(Not First time). Also I plan on paying for the California Grill out of my pocket. Thanks

Try looking at the menues online at disney.com see the prices and book accordingly

I think the twin lobster tails for one TS at Cap'n Jack's in DTD is a great value...and yummy!

I suggest that if you don't have ADR for the TS restaraunts you want to eat at yet, you go to the menus page NOW, and call WDW dining while you are on the page, to see what you want to ask for. From what I hear, some places do not accept walk ins at all anymore. Good luck

I will be in WDW from March 19-22. We have the Dining plan and I was wondering what out of the Table service Restaurants are the best deal for the plan. I plan on going to the Coral Reef (first time), Chefs De France (Not first Time), and Le Cellier(Not First time). Also I plan on paying for the California Grill out of my pocket. Thanks
I'm not sure if you mean "best deal" out of those 3 or overall, but either way, my answer's the same-Coral Reef. I ate there yesterday and it would have cost about $50 for one person. Spoodles is probably a pretty close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter