What is the all you can eat pizza place in FL

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I seem to remember people talking about a cheap all you can eat pizza (or maybe it was pasta) place near WDW. It might have been by Crossroads....I'm not sure, but I heard it was like 3.99 per person, and people liked it. Can anyone tell me what it's called & where it is?

I think that it was CiCi's Pizza. It's an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet with 16 kinds of pizza, pasta and salads. Kids under 3 eat for free. I'm not sure of the location. They're a chain restaurant, so if you check their website CiCi's , you might be able to figure out which one is closedt to WDW.

I thought I saw someone say there was a Ci Ci's pizza, which is all you can eat and about that price. If that is the place, I can't say it is good- but my kids eat well there...

We have them in Indiana, and while I really don't care for the pizza, they have a small salad bar that makes it worth the price.

We have them here in North Carolina, too. The nice thing about the pizza buffet is that you can special order your favorite kind of pizza if it's not already out and they will make it and bring it to your table at no extra charge! I really like their cheese breadsticks, and always ask for a bowl of tomato sauce to dip them in. Their cinnamon dessert pizza is pretty good, too!

If you are looking for something cheap and filling it's OK, however we don't really care for the pizza at CiCi's.

We ate at Cici's in the crossroads area last November. Wasn't the best pizza I have ever had but it was OK. They will make any kind of pizza you want and bring it out to you. They had quite a few pizzas to chose from and a small pasta and salad bar. I think it was 3.99 a person plus the drinks were around a dollar (w/ free refills). Very fast and filling meal, will probably go again in July.

Amy

If you are a pizza critic this place is not for you.
But if you are looking for a cheap place to eat what is at times tasty, and at times questionable then CiCi's is great.
Personally, it is tops on my places to grab a cheap lunch when I am eating a "better" dinner.
To find CiCi's you go out DTD past all the hotels on Hotel Blvd and take a left. Look for Olive garden and take a right. CiCi's is just down the road a bit, not far from Olive Garden, on your right side.
enjoy, I will be having lunch there on my day of arrival, May 25th. Dinner at Le'Cellier. Peggie

We have them here in TX, too, and sometimes you just crave cheap pizza - and they always fit the bill. For $4 a person, you can't beat it, really. The pizzas are edible, the salad bar is fresh, and its all you can eat. The one we have here is clean, good service, with a well stocked buffet. Ive never eaten at the one there.

If I had kids, or when I have kids, we will DEF hit this while vacationing... kids usually LOVE IT. Growing up, I alwahys did =)

Does this cheap pizza border on a taste like Pizza Hut or Dominoes or something like that?

Originally posted by hulabird
Does this cheap pizza border on a taste like Pizza Hut or Dominoes or something like that?

It borders on edible and unedible with the line becoming thinner with each bite.

:crazy2:

When you pay at the register, be sure to request a special order pizza for your table. Also I like to order pasta with melted cheese on top delivered to our table. Pizzas are okay. I like the Spinach pizza the best. :bounce:

We ate here and thought it was ok. You can't beat the price. My kids enjoyed it. The pizza is like Dominoes, maybe a little better.

Well...CiCi's is cheap and works when your really hungry with not a lot of cash....I know because I ate there once or twice as a CM. Unfortunatly the pizza isn't the best....on a scale of 1 to 5 5 being the best Id give it a 1.5 :crazy2: Especially when its been out for a while...reminds me of pizza you can buy at a gas station....or the $1 frozen pizzas you can get at the supermarket.

If you want GREAT pizza and don't mind venturing out into Orlando, there is a small Italian Restaurant called Michaels (look it up in the phonebook..cant remember the address of hand) WOW!!!!! The best pizza I have EVER had! And great pastas too.

Jungle Josh::MickeyMo

We think it's fine! How can you criticize a meal that is 3.99? Give me a break, it's better than McDonald's! The cinnamon rolls are the best thing on the buffet! ;)

It is $3.99 a head, and you get what you pay for. It is what it is, cheap pizza. In part it depends on who you are feeding, and how fast you need to eat. We do eat at Ci Ci's from time to time because my kids like it, they love anything served buffet style!

Kids love it, adults tolerate it. We have them here in NC and it's the best place to take a group of pre-teens as they can eat their weight in pizza with out breaking the bank.

Jordan's mom

Definitely the place to go if you have kids. With 5 in my family it is always a big hit. Not the best pizza around, but the cheapest. I'll second the vote for the cinnamon rolls being the best thing on the buffet. However, my 4 yr old would vote for the chocolate dessert pizza. :sunny: Glad to hear there is one close by WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter