• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what is that secret path in torrowland at MK?

julieannbabe

<font color=blue>I am a <font color=red>summer <fo
i have heard there is a secret quiet path between tomorrowland and another land at MK - where sometimes there are characters?

any info please?

where is it?

thanks,

xjx

I believe you are referring to ToonTown. There are several characters there througout the day.
This will bump you so those with more knowledge can you give more info.

I'm not sure that I would call it "secret", it's just not used much and I don't think people notice it. If I'm thinking of the same one, it's between Tomorrowland & Toontown. It runs near the railroad tracks. I've never seen characters on it, but we're usually walking it right as Toontown is opening.

We found this path on our last trip. It takes you right into Toon Town, along the tracks like mentioned in the previous post. We dont' have any kids so we didn't spend too much time there, but you can usually find characters in the big tent I think!

julieannbabe said:
is this path on the map?

Yes it is. Go just to the left of the entrance to Space Mountain and follow the path behind Tomorrowland Indy Speedway and alongside the rail road tracks right to the rail road station in Toontown.

We like to take the train to Toontown and then take the path to Tomorrowland from there. It's never crowded, but I've never seen characters on it.

Don't waste time taking this path on an EMH morning. We did just that on our last trip and Toontown wasn't opened yet-it was barricaded and we had to trek back to the starting point.

We take that path all the time as it is so peaceful and quiet. We have never seen characters on the part of the trail between Tomorrowland and Toontown but there were characters next to the big tent on what I would think people might consider part of the trail. Facing the train depot it would be to your left back past the smoking area. Yes, I thought it was strange to have the kids walk through the smokers to get to the characters but that is what you had to do. It is a deadend back this way. We saw Rabbit (from Pooh), Radcliffe, Pinocchio, Stitch, King ??(the bad king from Robin Hood), Meeko

As already mentioned, the only time we ever saw characters on there was during MNSSHP

The characters aren't always on the path. We use it for the opening of Toon Town. When we got to Toon Town before it was opened, we take the path. The rope is up right next to Mickey's house. Well, while all the other people are on the other side far away from the houses, we had Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy walk out and interact. One day, my daughter was chosen by Mickey to hae a personal tour of the house. The next time, Minnie chose my daughter. Kids from the other side don't always get this chance.

We also got to meet and play "Simon Says" with Max, Rabbit, Stitch, Mr. Smee, and more while waiting for Toon Town to open.

Matt said:
The characters aren't always on the path. We use it for the opening of Toon Town. When we got to Toon Town before it was opened, we take the path. The rope is up right next to Mickey's house. Well, while all the other people are on the other side far away from the houses, we had Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy walk out and interact. One day, my daughter was chosen by Mickey to hae a personal tour of the house. The next time, Minnie chose my daughter. Kids from the other side don't always get this chance.

We also got to meet and play "Simon Says" with Max, Rabbit, Stitch, Mr. Smee, and more while waiting for Toon Town to open.

on normal park hours - does toon town open an hour later at 10am?

xjx

Del said:
I have never seen characters on that path.

Del :sunny:

Wow, there are always characters on that path... usually little boys and girls, though adults are not excluded!!! Best seen later in the afternoon, after a full morning in the park and no nap!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter