What is that one ride that you can ride over and over again?

Tower of Terror. Did it 4 times on October 20th. Twice in the morning (one with FP+) and twice in the evening. It may have been more if standby wasn't 20 to 30 minutes.

Everest at AK. I once rode it 7 times during a morning EMH, then left soon after the park opened to the general public.

Oh yeah, it was still dark at 7am when EMH started. It was great watching the sun rise while riding Everest.

Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan ( thought it's not easy) Pirates, Space Mountain,:c
RocknRoll...... love them all!:thumbsup2

Haunted Mansion! I want to get up out of my doom buggy and dance with the ghosts in the dance hall! LOL!

Haunted Mansion

It's my very favourite now and also when I was 6 year old (and DD's too).
There's just so much going on, that each time you see something else. (Well we only went 2 times last trip but wanted to go again...and again...just ran out of time)

I've got a list lol Most recently, I rode EE three times in a row...once with a FP and the other two single rider (the ride had been down, so there was no one in line). ToT I can do over and over until my stomach is upside down. Space, Splash, Thunder are up there too.

Everest at AK. I once rode it 7 times during a morning EMH, then left soon after the park opened to the general public. Oh yeah, it was still dark at 7am when EMH started. It was great watching the sun rise while riding Everest.
Another vote for EE! I rode 11 times during my last trip thanks to the single rider line. If BTMR and Soarin' had single rider lines, I would ride those over and over too!

Soarin' - never get tired of that 'lift off' and feeling of 'flying'..

TSM would be a close second - probably would be #1 except after a couple times my arm doesn't work anymore!! :)

So many to choose from of course, but if I had one attraction to ride forever, it would have to be Haunted Mansion! :cool1:

(this is my first 'post' so bare with me please!) :thumbsup2

Since there are so many rides I will do my top (maybe top 2) rides that I could never get sick of in each park!

MK: Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean (my favorite rides)
EPCOT: Spaceship Earth
DHS: Tower of Terror
DAK: Kilimanjaro Safaris

pixiedust:

My first trip to Disney was last year. We were only able to visit MK, but I LOVED Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Any of the thrill rides/mountains/coasters, PPF, Haunted Mansion, and Under The Sea.

I could probably just switch between Haunted Mansion and the PeopleMover for an entire day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter