What is that one ride that you can ride over and over again?

Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Haunted Mansion
ToT
Soarin'
Star Tours
PotC

In that order. The rest of the rides I can take or leave, but those are my must-do rides.

Everest, without a doubt!!!
Star Tours

Both of these I can return to the queue again and again. Record is 9 times in a row.

Honestly, all of the rides at WDW except stitch.

People Mover, and Space Mountain. Just give the castmember the repeat signal, and we're on again.

I could ride Tower of Terror and Haunted Mansion nonstop! Also, I love Peter Pan and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Haunted Mansion, no doubt.

If we catch it with a short line, Buzz Lightyear, and Big Thunder too.

There are many that I would love to go one over and over but with line ups not possible.

But when my son was 3 all he wanted to do were the flying carpets so I think I went on about 4-5 times in a row before the parade while my wife was holding on to a parade spot.

Then on our most recent trip we signed my son up for the Jedi Academy and then rode Star Tours 4 times in a row.

Rides I would love to ride over and over but haven't are:

TSMM, Soarin, can't think of anything else...

BTMR

On a christmas party night, a little girl kept asking her poor mother to ride it over and over again, as it was about 11pm and there was no line. We just kept egging her on and her mom kept caving. It was pretty hilarious after about the 6th or 7th time. If you're on the disboards, i'm sorry, but I couldn't resist

Space mountain for sure. Especially if you're with someone that doesn't mind yelling and laughing. It's the best!

Although I have to admit that I'm really glad to see the love for Philharmagic in here! Whenever I go (admittedly during low volume periods), it's always just a throw away attraction that was maybe half full.

In order: Pirates of Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain, Small World, Peter Pan, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Spaceship Earth, Impression de France, Grand Fiesta with The Three Caballeros, The Great Movie Ride, Finding Nemo The Musical and Festival of the Lion King!! After I've done and/or seen these, my Disney trip is complete!

Big Thunder Mountain and Expedition Everest...... Me and one of my friends rode BTMR 8 times in one day and it was probably the best part of that entire trip!! On another trip, my friend and I rode EE 15 times in a row. THAT. WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter