What is Sue Ellen's e-mail @ D.U.?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisnyMama, Aug 3, 2006.

1. DisnyMama

DisnyMama <font color=blue>Can't keep my hands off of Pete's

Hi all! a couple weeks ago I did a thread asking for her e-mail address and was given sueellen@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com. I wrote my e-mail but it was returned "unsendable".

Can someone re-check the e-mail address for me and let me know what the correct address should be? I want to get in touch with her right away to set up our next trip and I can't find her info.

I appreciate your help,Thanks.

Shannon. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Bride In The Attic

Bride In The Attic DIS Veteran

Her email is sueellen@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com - I just got a quote from her the other day so you have the right email. Maybe send a quote request through the quote form on dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and just request it go to Sue Ellen?

:)

4. SueEllen

SueEllen <font color=red>Proud Iced Tea Snob<br><font color

Hi Shannon,
    You have the correct email address. Let me know if you are still having difficulty with sending the email...or you can PM me your email address and I can email you so you have an email to respond to.
    Sue Ellen

5. DisnyMama

DisnyMama <font color=blue>Can't keep my hands off of Pete's

Thanks BIDE In The Attic and Sue Ellen. I went ahead and tried sending another e-mail. If it doesn't work I will PM you and we will take it from there.

Shannon