What is something you always have to do in WDW?

craftymom7

Earning My Ears
Parks, resorts or elsewhere on property.....

What is your favorite thing that you have to do every time you visit the World?

We always eat our first "park day" meal at San Angel Inn. Don't know why, but its what we always do. We love the atmosphere and strolling through the market after dinner, then do the ride. It kicks off our vaca! Plus we love the mango margaritas!

It used to be stopping at Main Street Bakery for a frozen coffee and my daughter would get a berries and cream but they did away with that which was sad. Then we ride Space Mountain as our first ride. And on the last night of our visit, we always plan to be at the MK and shop right before the park closes, stock up on Disney goodies we've been eyeballing all visit.

The other thing we always do is go to the Grand Floridian for tea. :)

1. Crystal Palace breakfast before park open
2. Indulge at Main Street bakery
3. Haunted Mansion

1) Have a drink at the Tune In Lounge
2) See Mickey at Town Square
3) Watch the Citizens of Hollywood

1. Dole Whip
2. Popcorn
3. See Mary Poppins
4. Go to our favorite restaurants: Garden Grill, CRT, Le Cellier and a few others.

Ride Peter Pan first if possible!
Have a Dole Whip(s)
Get popcorn in a souvenir bucket (we collect them)
Walk the World Showcase and sample as much food and drink as we can
Ride the TTA

Ride the Haunted Mansion and the people mover. Ride Star Tours. Spend time at the Norwegian pavilion. Eat at Boma and Columbia Harbour House and have a Mickey bar. See the Electric Light Parade for as long as it lasts.

Riding the People Mover as the last ride of our trip (we always to MK on the last day) and stopping by The Main Street Bakery for fresh hot cinnamon rolls but stupid Starbucks ruined that. :furious:

- Dh must have Dole Whip
- We always eat at Columbia Harbor House at least once
- Dd pets each of the bats in the line for Haunted Mansion (weird, I know, but she's done it since she was 4)

Have to ride Dumbo with my babies (who aren't so much babies any more...)

Haunted Mansion

Soarin'

Breakfast at Chef Mickey's & Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table

Wishes on both our 1st MK night & our last night at WDW

Illuminations after dinner at a World Showcase restaurant (we try a different one each trip)

Dole Whips

Mickey Bars

a Strawberry Tart from the French Bakery

Ride the monorail

And we did something last year that we decided needed to become a tradition - on our way out of the MK on our last day before we leave to drive back home, we stop in the Exposition Theatre to tell Mickey "See Ya Real Soon!"

Ohana breakfast on our first full park day to visit the main mouse.

Get a photo with a sombrero on in the Mexico pavillion:).

So many things!

We always do a "greatest hits" day on our last day and while it changes from trip to trip, it probably sums up what is most essential.

From my December trip journal, on our last day we hit:

HS at rope drop - TSM twice, drawing class, RnR twice (DH only), cupcakes at Starring Rolls

MK - Pirates, HM twice, BTMRR twice, Dole Whips, Buzz, Under the Sea, TTA twice. BOG was closed for a media event or we would have had lunch there.

Epcot - Stroll through WS for night pictures, Livin with the Land, Kaki Gori, Boulangerie Patisserie, Maelstrom, soft pretzel in Germany and dark chocolate caramels for later.

AoA food court - Caprese sandwiches

Lots of other essentials didn't make the last day list but I would be sad if the trip did not include them - Boma, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Kilimanjaro Safari, Muppets, Tiki Room, Soarin', MK cinnamon rolls

I take a picture of my three DS (10, 8 and 5 - aka Huey, Dewey and Louie) from behind, looking down Main St towards the castle from up on the second floor of the train station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter