What is SoG bus like FROM the parks?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by rissasgramma, Jun 11, 2004.

1. rissasgramma

rissasgramma Earning My Ears

so I hear mostly horror stories about the bus TO the parks.. I'm wondering what they're like FROM the parks. I just scheduled a last minute for me, trip July 4th weekend. I'm hoping to get a feel for the place before I take my brother and his family for a 4 night stay in Sept.

Thanks!
    Marcia

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. suevee

suevee <font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r

We only rode from the TTC. From there it was great. Every 15 minutes. We rarely waited. I don't know from any other location as we had a car.

4. Kerlynne

Kerlynne DIS Veteran

Waits not too bad. Also what we have done is walk across the street and take the monorail at Poly. :hyper:

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

5. weregoingtodw

weregoingtodw <font color=deeppink>Save the cookies for the TF<b

It's not too bad, but not nearly as often as the TTC bus (and they've had more than their share of mechanical difficulties lately). My advice would be to catch Disney transportation to the TTC (using monorail from Epcot or MK and bus from AK & MGM) and then catch the Route A every 15 minutes bus from the TTC to SoG.

HTH!

6. crazyforgoofy

crazyforgoofy Finally - Isabella's forever Mom! 9/08/05

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

7. kadaten

kadaten How do you like my shirt? WDW is my Happy Pla

The times we rode the bus, it was always on time as stated in their transportation hand-out you get at registration.

That said, since I hate folding strollers for the buses, we walked to the Poly and rode the monorail whenever possible!