What is served at Liberty Tree tavern during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by BC, Nov 8, 2003.

1. BC

BC DIS Veteran

I have read some post where everyone is trying to get priority seatings before the Christmas party begins. Is this just a good location to watch parades or is the food that great?

2. lindamg

lindamg Mouseketeer

The menu is their typical dinner menu - food served "family style" at your table. I copied this from Deb's site:

DECLARATION SALAD - Tossed Mixed Greens, served with our special Tavern Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing

PATRIOT'S PLATTER - A generous serving of roasted turkey breast, carved beef, and smoked pork loin chops, accompanied with Tavern-made mashed potatoes, market vegetables, herb bread stuffing, and Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese.

Rolls and gravy also included.

DESSERTS - Boston Creme Pie included. Assorted fresh desserts from Martha's kitchen $2.25 - $5.50 each

We've always enjoyed the food, but I think the real attraction before the party is, you can make an early PS which puts you in the park before the party actually begins and you are already towards the back of the park, so you miss the crowd at the entrance. It sort of gives you a head-start on your evening. Also the characters are in their "Christmas best", so it makes a nice way to begin your party evening.

Linda :teacher: