What is Ohana?

It's in the Polynesian hotel.

In the mornings, it's a character breakfast with Lilo and Stitch (and Mickey and Pluto).

In the evenings, it's an all-you-can-handle meal with salad and chicken wings and noodles and potstickers and broccoli and bread pudding and several different kinds of meat on skewers served right off the fire pit. It's a lot of fun (and a ton of food), and is wildly popular.

its hands down the most delicous food ive ever had by far my favorite restraunt at disney i would kill for that dessert yummmm go there i highly reccomend

If you go, prepare to eat!! There is so much food, but it's SO delicious!

O'hana is our must do!! Make a 6pm ressie and then head down to the beach after to watch Wishes from across the lake!!!

It's in the Polynesian hotel.

In the mornings, it's a character breakfast with Lilo and Stitch (and Mickey and Pluto).

In the evenings, it's an all-you-can-handle meal with salad and chicken wings and noodles and potstickers and broccoli and bread pudding and several different kinds of meat on skewers served right off the fire pit. It's a lot of fun (and a ton of food), and is wildly popular.

Great I didn't know Mickey and Pluto were there too! We are going there for the first time this trip, I can't wait. I thought it was just Lilo and Stitch, this makes it better.

Ohana sounds great. We've not eaten there before and are looking forward to it this time!

Ohana's is a must eat for our family every trip. The kids games is one of our favorate things to watch, and now taking the DGK's, helping them participate in them is a hoot!

:cool1: My husband LOVES this place! I wasn't crazy about the meat but the rest of the food was WONDERFUL!! The potstickers were my main course. The bread pudding...keep it coming until you're SICK. They also have the best virgin pina colada's in the world. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter