Spring is creeping up! Which means a new promo will hopefully come out for those of us with reservations for the fall time! My family and I are going the last week of september into the first week of october. (9/26-10-6) To be exact. We've been waiting and waiting and waiting for spring time to creep up so we can find out if FD will be offered for our dates! Anyone have thoughts on this? I asked this back a few months ago, everyone was kind of in the same boat, no hard facts or thoughts just good wishes.. wondering if anyone has some more solid information or thoughts now that were getting closer to when it may be announced.. Thanks everyone!!