What is BLT?

rombar

Mouseketeer
I've seen a couple threads with "BLT" mentioned - can someone share what this stands for - been away from the boards for quite a while - thanks!

"BAY LAKE TOWERS" it is "RUMORED" to be the new very large building at the contemporay operated as a Disney Vacation Club.

Thanks for the info - just got back on Tuesday and I saw that building - VERY LARGE!

DVC is building a new place called The Kingdom Tower. It should be their grandest. I can't wait to try it!

lol! Until it's formally announced in an officially Official DVC Announcement (must be official), BLT is a sandwich.

DisFlan

DVC is building a new place called The Kingdom Tower.

Initial filings by DVD used the name "Kingdom Tower." Since then the name has been amended to "Bay Lake Tower." Kingdom Tower has almost certainly been discarded.

But, yeah, until there's an announcement we don't know anything for certain. For most of the 90s, "Old Key West" was simply called "Disney Vacation Club." :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter