What is better?

DisGirl819

<font color=blue>Then I thought about it and reali
Are parks busier on EMH days? Does AM EMH vs PM EMH make a difference? What about MNSSHP? We're going in September and I want to make sure we don't go to super busy parks.

I would avoid all parks that have a morning EMH.

I personally like going to Magic Kingdom for a night EMH because the park is usually open an extra 3 hours and pretty much every ride stays open. I find I get a lot done after the last night parade.

At Epcot and DHS, that is not the case and things are just crazy crowded for a night EMH.

you can go to a morning EMH park but be prepared to hop out by lunch, also you must be there by opening to take advantage of the EMH

We're going in September and I want to make sure we don't go to super busy parks.

I'm not sure that super busy parks are possible in September. ;)

You are going during the least crowded month of the year, so you should be in good shape whatever park days you choose.

Everyone has different opinions...use what works best for you! My family ALWAYS and ONLY does AM EMH. And we would return to that same park later in the day.....seemed no more crowded to us. This time, of the two parks we're visiting on our trip in March, only AK has an am EMH while we're there. We WILL take advantage of it, AND return later in the afternoon to stay til park closing. The other two days we'll just simply do rope drop at MK. I've read even doing rope drop, you can still get a several rides in before the 11am crowds hit. :woohoo:

We used to do the AM EMH every day. On our last trip, we skipped the AM EMH. The reason has nothing to do with crowds, though. We live a time zone away from WDW so it is just too early for my DH & DDs to be up & pleasant, even in WDW. To take advantage of AM EMH, you need to leave your resort about an hour before park opening. That means being at the bus stop by 7:00 FL time, which feels like 6 am to us. For all 5 of us to get ready, eat breakfast & be out the door by then, I get up at 4:45 (our time), waking the rest of the family one at a time with everyone being up by 5:15 (our time). It was just too exhausting! We went to a non-AM EMH park, arriving well before rope drop & didn't have any problem doing everything we wanted to do. It really is a personal choice though. Have a great trip!!

Thank you for all the replies. I should clarify...there is no way we will get to the parks FOR the AM EMH. We're on west coast time so we'll all be three hours less than WDW. So if we DON'T do the AM EMH, should we avoid that park for the day? Does it even matter for September?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter