What in the world is the FD BB offer for values in 2010???

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by lacrosse_lady72, Aug 18, 2009.

1. lacrosse_lady72

lacrosse_lady72 I

Isn't there ANYONE there who can report? I think I'm dying over here not knowing what the offer is for value resorts... what's going on DISers?

:sad1::goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyworldmomma

disneyworldmomma planning for years to come.........

I feel the same way i just asked on another thread if someone staying at a mod. or delx. could just call *8844 and ask about the values and let us know SOMRTHING just to save our sanity

4. disneycrazy2004

disneycrazy2004 too far away from Disney....

I am with you here. I am dying to know....We are going next week, so hopefully we will know by then:cool1:

5. NC State

NC State DIS Veteran

I did what I did last year. I just went to the WDW resort website and entered my information and dates, leave off the dining for my total. I hope that will be true again this year.

6. chabs

chabs DIS Veteran

I was wondering too-hopefully we'll have an answer so that I can make my decision on dates before we go next week. If the free dining is only quick service for the values, we will stay for less days at one of the moderates instead.

7. angelle

angelle Earning My Ears

It's killing me too:headache: I just figured we would know right away, I'm surprised and trying to be patient:rolleyes1