What if Your Preschooler Gets Hungry/Thirsty In The Club?

lilpooh108

DIS Veteran
Dumb question - we're dropping off our 4YO at the Club during our early Palo dining reservation. She likes to eat late, so we''l probably go to the MDR for her allergy meal. She won't be eating in the club.

What if she gets hungry/thirsty in the club? Can she ask for a snack/juice/water? Since she has allergies, can we just pack her a backpack of juice boxes and sealed cookie packs, and she can ask for that? I'll feed her snacks before but I'm just wondering :confused3

Thanks.

I believe they only have water in the clubs to drink for kids in between meals and food and other drinks only at meal times. When my kids want a snack or drink other than water they always page us, we take them and get what they want and they usually want to go right back haha.

She can ask the CMs to contact you. Just asked the kids and they didn't get food or drink in the club/lab outside of the posted meals unless it was a designated activity like a pizza party or making cookies.

Thanks! I think we'll just get her meal sent to the club, and she can eat again later with us if she wants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter