What if my room isn't ready?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by 05focus, Sep 8, 2012.

1. 05focus

05focus Mouseketeer

Hey everyone!
    My first night at Disney I'll be staying at an off site hotel near DTD. The next morning I'll be heading to Poly, I'm sure my room won't be ready considering I'll be leaving rather early (around 8AM) because I plan on going to MK as soon as I check in at Poly, I am using online check in.

My question is, what do I do if upon arriving at Poly my room isn't ready and I am wanting to go to MK? Will they hold my luggage so I can go to the parks and when I get back put it in my room once ready?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

You can take it to bell services and they will store it for you. When you get to your room, call them and they will deliver it.

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Yes, you can leave your luggage with bell services and head off to MK :). Once your room is ready, you will get a text and you can come back any time and retrieve your luggage from bell services (or call them from your room and have it delivered) ;).

5. snesguy

snesguy Mouseketeer

And Bell Services at the Poly is outside so I would drop the bags off there. When you drive to the entrance to check-in they will meet you and ask if you need help with luggage. They'll take it away and give you a claim check. When you get to the room later in the day call them and give them the number on the claim check and they'll bring your luggage to your room. Don't forget to tip them when they bring it to your room.

6. 05focus

05focus Mouseketeer

Thanks for the help everyone :upsidedow
    Makes me feel a lot better knowing I don't have to leave luggage in the car!

7. CraftyMommy

CraftyMommy Mouseketeer

They have refrigerators and freezers, so if you have any perishables they'll be stored for you also in luggage services.