What have I forgotten?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by meldud, Sep 20, 2009.

1. meldud

meldud Mouseketeer

We have decided on BC for 14 nights in Aug 2010. We have decided to go to Seaworld for one day and Universal for one day. We will upgrade to the deluxe DDP.

Do I need to make any other decisions before I book? I know I can leave the ADRs until later.

What have I forgotten?

:idea:
    Thanks,
    Mel

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Have you done DDP before?
    We did regular DDP this August for 16 nights, no way would we have wanted Deluxe, had CS every lunch, TS for evening meals and a snack every day. We eat a lot more than the average family but regular DDP was enough food.

4. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

yes we did regular for the first time this year as well and there is no way we could eat all the food on the deluxe plan, its way to much food

5. All Star Paul

All Star Paul Mouseketeer

Absolutely agree, the regular dining plan is fine, we actually came back with a dozen cookies as snacks because we could not keep up and did not want to over do it. I think if you are an American and only going there for 2 or 3 days the deluxe plan may be something you splurge on, but for 14 days you would never be able to handle all that food and a different kind of splurging may be inevitable.:rotfl:

6. Lauren101

Lauren101 Mouseketeer

I agree - regular DDP is more than enough food - plus you don't want to waste time doing too many ADRs - and you are quite tied by them - so save yourself some money!

7. meldud

meldud Mouseketeer

Sounds like a plan to me!!

I am all for saving money!!

Mel::yes::