What have I forgotten?

meldud

Mouseketeer
We have decided on BC for 14 nights in Aug 2010. We have decided to go to Seaworld for one day and Universal for one day. We will upgrade to the deluxe DDP.

Do I need to make any other decisions before I book? I know I can leave the ADRs until later.

What have I forgotten?

:idea:
Thanks,
Mel

Have you done DDP before?
We did regular DDP this August for 16 nights, no way would we have wanted Deluxe, had CS every lunch, TS for evening meals and a snack every day. We eat a lot more than the average family but regular DDP was enough food.

yes we did regular for the first time this year as well and there is no way we could eat all the food on the deluxe plan, its way to much food

Have you done DDP before?
We did regular DDP this August for 16 nights, no way would we have wanted Deluxe, had CS every lunch, TS for evening meals and a snack every day. We eat a lot more than the average family but regular DDP was enough food.

Absolutely agree, the regular dining plan is fine, we actually came back with a dozen cookies as snacks because we could not keep up and did not want to over do it. I think if you are an American and only going there for 2 or 3 days the deluxe plan may be something you splurge on, but for 14 days you would never be able to handle all that food and a different kind of splurging may be inevitable.:rotfl:

I agree - regular DDP is more than enough food - plus you don't want to waste time doing too many ADRs - and you are quite tied by them - so save yourself some money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter