What happens if you miss an ADR?

HayGan

We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b
What happens if you miss an ADR and you are on the dining plan? Do they charge your room or something? I would definately make every effort to cancel one if we needed to, I'm just wondering what happens if we don't get a chance to cancel.

unless it's an ADR that required a credit card to reserve, then nothing.

However... if you know you can't make the ADR, it would be nice if you call Disney Dining to cancel it. That way they can open the space up for walk-ins or other ADRs.

You can't go to the parks the next day!:rotfl2:

Seriously, there is no charge at all if you don't show up. If Disney took your credit card number for a restaurant and you don't show you will be charged. If you cancel 48 hours in advance for these restaurants there will be no charge.

did you happen to see the Pirates of the carribean movie...the three strung up skeletons missed a Boma ADR.

unlike a restaurant reservation where they hold a table for you at say 7 pm an adr means you get the next table available after you arrive so if you don't arrive the next available table goes to the guy who did arrive no matter what time your or his adr is. you know how it'snatazu? well it'snatareservation either, it's an i get to standinlinetowait for a table if and when i get there.

if you don't get there they will hold a place open for you to get in line( if they are turning others away) for 20 mins past your adr then pouf! it's gone faster than cindy's carriage at midnight

Well, let's see. First, they cancel all your remaining ADR's. Then they freeze your room charge and credit card. Then they start a methodical hunt for you. When you are found, they put you on It's a Small World and stop the ride while you are in the "white" section. They leave you there until you beg for mercy.

I'm kidding. Unless it's an ADR with a guarantee on your credit card, it's no worries. You can stop by any resturant or guest services and they will cancel teh ADR for you, you don't need to go to that restaurant. It is polite to cancel though, as someone else without an ADR might want to get in for a meal and be able to if they know in advance that you aren't coming. If it is a meal with a credit card guarantee, the cancellation policy will be exp,lained at the time of booking.

Anne

Thanks! I would certainly do my best to cancel a ADR if necessary but sometimes things happen. I just wanted to make sure that there isn't a charge for a missed ressie!

Thanks again :flower:

ducklite said:
Well, let's see. First, they cancel all your remaining ADR's. Then they freeze your room charge and credit card. Then they start a methodical hunt for you. When you are found, they put you on It's a Small World and stop the ride while you are in the "white" section. They leave you there until you beg for mercy.

I'm kidding. Unless it's an ADR with a guarantee on your credit card, it's no worries. You can stop by any resturant or guest services and they will cancel teh ADR for you, you don't need to go to that restaurant. It is polite to cancel though, as someone else without an ADR might want to get in for a meal and be able to if they know in advance that you aren't coming. If it is a meal with a credit card guarantee, the cancellation policy will be exp,lained at the time of booking.

Anne
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter